Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampbilly

Hello 405th! I have started a new project! A warthog from the ground up, 100% accurate! T-top must be cut shortened and welded. Body panels need to be added, bed created, frame welded, motor dropped, and suspension bolted on. Have alot of work to do and need alot of support.

S7000556.jpg

S7000560.jpg

S7000562.jpg

S7000566.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
an epic build man, cant wait to see it finished. you are a true pioneer of the 405th. if you have the chance and time please send me a detailed list of specs on tubing and and metal lengths along with your incredible skills.

sweet epic godlyness..... im talking about the other truck.. lol just kidding. Good start so far cant wait to see it done.. if this going on that beat up old truck? if so porpotions are great.. if not... looks off a bit.... but awesome!

MisterChief said:
You are GOD!!!! This is by far the best thing I've seen in my life. I'm get shotgun MacAttack!
Zomg I'm suck a beastly driver, you should have seen my with our minivan.

I'll get turret if not driving... :p

thank you everyone. the new frame IS the warthog. there is no truck its going on... frame rails an engine and it is the hog. again from the ground up it is being built.

Macattack64 said:
Zomg I'm suck a beastly driver, you should have seen my with our minivan.

I'll get turret if not driving... :p
FINE *sighs* You can drive... But I get turret haha I get all the kills!

Oh yeah because driving to highschool in a Battle Ready vehicle WITH a turret in the backseat is so totally legal XD

That would be cool though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back