What Does Your Desktop Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Post pictures of your desktop and wallpapers here, i will kick it off with this:
Desktop.jpg

-FSS

Here's the one on my computer. The actual desktop for work is cluttered with all kinds of pep and other things.

desktop.png

Finnish_Spartan said:
Post pictures of your desktop and wallpapers here, i will kick it off with this:
Desktop.jpg

-FSS

where did you get the halo theme for your computer at?

Last edited by a moderator:
link4044 said:

He took a screenshot of the H3R video, photoshopped it a little, and slapped the Title stuff on the bottom left corner.

Either that, or Bungie put some wallpapers on their site.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
He took a screenshot of the H3R video, photoshopped it a little, and slapped the Title stuff on the bottom left corner.

Either that, or Bungie put some wallpapers on their site.
He means the look of the tool bar, not the wallpaper.

RadioactiV777 said:
He means the look of the tool bar, not the wallpaper.

thats what im talking about, i know how to do the wallpapers

tlither said:
Here's the one on my computer. The actual desktop for work is cluttered with all kinds of pep and other things.

desktop.png
That pic looks familiar. I wonder where you got it?:p

link4044 said:
Go to Stardock.com, and puechase windowblinds.
It's a neat little software wich allows you to Edit and load different window skins
I also changed my bootscreen and Logon screen, but they where done with different software.

baddog9000 said:
Whats the deal everyone has this weird faddish with ODST ;) dont understand.
Did you not hear? Halo 3 recon - Bungies next game.

-FSS

baddog9000 said:
Whats the deal everyone has this weird faddish with ODST ;) dont understand.
ODST's were always cool. :cool: But like Finnish said, the new game Bungie announced has a lot to do with the sudden rise in ODST builds. Personally, I've always thought ODST's were cool, I'm writing a story about them for the E-zine. I'd always planned on doing ODST armor eventually, but the trailer they released motivated me to move up the timetable. I don't know about anyone else, but the fact that ODST's are not enhanced supersoldiers with the latest and greatest powered armor makes them that much cooler. They have only their natural strength and their wits to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back