Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
new update :p again
2ndrender.jpg

1strender.jpg

portal gun in the making.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS WAS A TRIUMPH! I'M MAKING A NOTE HERE: HUGE SUCCESS!

And yes, I am very satisfied with your awesome work here. I will definitely be stealing making one of these one day! :D

The only problem I see are going to be the wires and the little frames on the front end, then again, you could always just add them post-build instead of actually in the file (I assume this will be made for Pep, amirite?).

Oh, and also, if you can pull this off (which I am sure you can), there will be delicious cake in store for you that is not a lie.

portalcake.jpg

i could make that pie with texture for pep if you want^^
oh and big update in first post

Oh and does someone know how the trigger looks like? cant really find good pictures

rundown said:
i could make that pie with texture for pep if you want^^
oh and big update in first post

Oh and does someone know how the trigger looks like? cant really find good pictures

1.jpg

Not a great shot, but it kind of gives you an idea.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
1.jpg

Not a great shot, but it kind of gives you an idea.

i read the topic of the creator of that model. This was his first impression of the gun. without looking at the real model itself

rundown said:
i read the topic of the creator of that model. This was his first impression of the gun. without looking at the real model itself
Oops, I posted the wrong one, lol. The one I meant to post doesn't allow hotlinking, so sorry, lol.

I guess Aperture Science doesn't want us to know what the trigger looks like. :p

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Oops, I posted the wrong one, lol. The one I meant to post doesn't allow hotlinking, so sorry, lol.

I guess Aperture Science doesn't want us to know what the trigger looks like. :p

o_O nvm i found a picture and it doesnt have a trigger??

rundown said:
o_O nvm i found a picture and it doesnt have a trigger??
Really?

Huh, no wonder I spent about fifteen minutes looking and could never find one, xD

okej^^ update. The model is finished and ready for pep unfolding. But that i'll start tommorrow on.

redragon74 said:
holla! good job rundown ^^ you can has cake ^^

nono i'll make tha cake :p to be specific this one
escape_020002.jpg

for pep o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back