Item Source:Crackdown 2

Reference Images
crackdown-2-20091125014929143_640w.jpg

Front
crackdown-2-20091125015016439.jpg

Back
crackdown-2-20091125014941330.jpg

Somewhat messy wireframe model of front and back

Additional Info: If possible, could you scale it all for an average-built 6'' tall guy? No offence meant, but I'm lazy and don't like to try to scale things.

Item Name: UNSC Marine Armor

Item Source: Halo Reach

Item Reference Images:
Halo_Reach_-_Army_Soldier.png

ReachConcept_SoldierVariant.png

Halo_Reach_-_UNSC_Army_Infantryman_%28Crouching%29.png

In the next Image I would like the armor style on the left please :).
Tav9.jpg

Halo+Reach+Action+Figures+-+UNSC+TROOPERS+2+Packs+-+004.jpg

Additional info: I would like the armor model to be able to be imported into blender as it will be used on a player model in the video game Fallout 3.

Thank you very much for your time :).

that's what i meant. I would love to see a nice HD MK5 A from the new game. I know there are mark 5 A hd files floating around but they are just more exact versions of the old one. the new armor is "wicked sick"

Hello 405th, was wondering if anyone can help me modify this pep file for me, Nintendude helped me out on this , but he is currently ill and needs his rest. Please message me if your interested in modeling it for me I will provide pictures, ty!

Hello 405th, was wondering if anyone can help me modify this pep file for me, Nintendude helped me out on this , but he is currently ill and needs his rest. Please message me if your interested in modeling it for me I will provide pictures, ty!

Archer's goggles

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Reference Images:

SC_russ.png

splinter-cell-conviction.jpg

Additional Info:

In the second picture, Archer is the one on the left. I've looked high and low and nobody has any models for the Archer mask (which I think looks cooler then Sam Fisher's). I am needing this done for an fx driven short film that I will be making. I am an effects artist/ compositor and have big plans for this video, but I can't start anything until I have a film accurate costume. If anyone can make this model I would be extremely thankful. I only need the lens part without the straps, as I have the head strap system already figured out.

Hi everyone, newbie here, so please be gentle with me :D

I came here looking for the pep file for an armor I want to build, after failing to find it anywhere else on the net.

I'm looking for the armor pieces for the Starcraft 2 'Ghost', both male & female version.

th_59ee6fed.jpg

th_ec7a25dd.jpg

I did a quick search here and couldn't find it, so if its already been posted please send a link my way. Much thanks!

Would there be any way somebody could link me to Borderlands Psycho files for the mask, knee, and elbow pads? But I want the mask to have the eye and mouth add-ons actually there not seperate. But if somebody can link me to seperate files, it'd still be fine.

i not game to go wasting my free time going through 202 pagesbof crap just to find something, so does anybody have a arbiter armour set. right from toes to head. i cant get them from the halo costuming wiki coz the links arent there. plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back