Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Request, Willing to Pay for it!

Looking for someone to 3d model Bass/Forte from the Megaman games.

• I can provide reference
  • Needs to be done soon
  • Willing to pay in amazon gift cards ( paypal has been a problem form me )

I am willing to help you with this, I can not Pm you as your PM is turned off. Please turn it back on and PM me. Thanks

Spirit of fire pep file.

i want it about one to two meters long, and as high detail as possible too. i'm willing to negotiate a commission price, just PM me if you're interested

Ref pics:

UNSC_Spirit_of_Fire_(CFV-88).png
There's a 3d model that you can find through Google but it's not pep-ready. It's got lots of open edges, intersecting internal planes, reversed faces and missing faces. See the pic below:

SpiritofFireTestPepFile.png

This looks like a major editing job and I'm too busy working on another member's request and real-life work to take you up on your offer. I'm just curious if there's an actual model available.

Item Name
SRS99

Item Source
Halo Reach

Reference Images
HaloReach_-_SRS99.png

Addtional Info
i am looking for this rifle in a high detail .obj file so i can C&C it from wood but unfortunalty i can only find a low detail pep any help would be appreciated

can someone pls send me crysis or crysis 2 helmet and armor .pdo files try to do them myself but with no succes :(

So i have been looking for crysis nanosuit armor pdo files whole week and found none got some 3d models tryed to do something with them but i prety much suck at it. Links from Nintendude are deleted and there is no way to get them. Is there anybody out there (hehe Pink Floyd) that can post link with .pdo files with that armor im dying to try to make it. Thank in advance.

WARNING: DOCTOR WHO SPOILER IMAGE BELOW

Item Name: Cybermat

Item Source: Doctor Who (new series)

Reference Images:
cybermat.jpg

doctor-who-cybermat-2011.jpg

Additional Info:
If this is anything like prior versions, I am assuming the tail will move back and forth like a snake style movement? Not sure if that needs to be taken into consideration. Afraid the only shots I have ever seen of this cybermat are from the side. It is in a future episode from this fall, so not much is known about them. I would just like to build one I can put atop a remove car chassis to operate for a Who convention.

Existing File Link

I don't know if I missed this or not but as a Dr. Who fan I would love a cyberman head or a vashta nerada space helmet after they eat the person and just leave a skull in the helmet I've looked high and low for that helmet and can't find it. I really have an awesome idea for it but I can't get the helmet.

I've seen the Cyberman pep files somewhere around the net, I think they were over on the RPF. All I have is the 10th Doc's Screwdriver.

yea I just found the cyberman pep...still looking for a vashta nerada dead guy helmet pepe...I'll post a pic incase it helps jog anyones memory or someone wants to build it.
imgres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back