Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
s4_09_wal_09.gif

People, just searched all teh web and cant find Power Rangers pdo files, not even 3d files.
Could someone e-mail me some helmet files (unfolded if its possible). Just found the green helmet but the fist one.

Tks a lot.

Hi Could someone reformat a google warehouse sketchup file I just need it reformatted to an OBJ, I can't seem to do it on my own and after 3 days of trying I'm at my wits end.
This is the link of the model I would like to use http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=70e27da90dec2de49604bf8c981ad1eb&prevstart=0 Thank you for reading.
Edit: I realize it may seem like this request is not related to Pepakura however I plan to use it to apply modifications to a car. I plan to pint and model it make it larger by using trig to apply the paper's measurements to a larger piece of cardboard. This is my side 2d rough draft

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello! While I am not new to modeling, I am new to Pepakura. I figured while I finagled with the program, I'd leave a request to see if any one of you talented Pepakura modelers would like to give this armor a shot.

Anyone familiar with the Blue Beetle?
BlueBeetle_model1.jpg

BlueBeetle_model2.jpg

Here are some images of the action figure (to see him in 3-dimensional form)
review_dcuc131_10.jpg

review_dcuc131_1.jpg

The scarab (on his back) might be a fun challenge? If anyone can model this (mainly the shin guards and scarab), I will definitely print it and make it real!

I have been able to find an abundance of Halo Reach Pep files, but where are the Halo 3 or earlier Pep files?
I would very much like a link to a place I can get such files.

Thank you in advance.

Hey, well I'm really trying to find some pep files. Could someone help me find Celty's bike helmet from Durarara!, Leon S. Kennedy's pistol from resident evil 4, The pyro's gas mask from team fortress 2, and the full HEV suit from half life 2 piece by piece.

Help me.

Hey, well I'm really trying to find some pep files. Could someone help me find Celty's bike helmet from Durarara!, Leon S. Kennedy's pistol from resident evil 4, The pyro's gas mask from team fortress 2, the full HEV suit from half life 2 piece by piece, and "the colt" from the show supernatural.

It might be kinda early, but has anyone been crazy enough to generate pepakura for the new looking master chief armor for halo 4?
It IS too early for that. There are not nearly enough reference images to work from. We gotta wait until there is more to work from. I know that forgedreclaimer was working on a model of the gun Master Chief has that is seen in the teaser trailer. Other than that, no other models exist yet and may not have any until we get more pics to work off of.

I've scoured 405th for a few days and even asked /po/ for help but-

Is there anyone out there that has the pepakura files for the full Fallout 3 Enclave Tesla armor? I have the helmet but I need the entire suit. I can't seem to find anything but the helmet anywhere :( thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back