Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Looking to get hold of Classic and Modern Sonic' models. Managed to grab Classic Sonic from someones rip of the Sonic Generations Demo, however there in .model format and can't find away around it. Best place for Modern Sonic would be Sonic Unleashed if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

I should also note that I only need thier HEAD'S. If anyone can help. Please let me know. Cheers.

There are some models i would love to pep but i dont know if they would be possible for someone to create..

Firstly i'd like:

Resident Evil 5 Hydra (triple barreled shotgun)

Reference Images:

1240734160.jpg

HYDRA.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/re5 hydra/xAprilla/HydraFinal6.png

Resident Evil 5 Albert Wesker's Samurai Edge

I've made the gun myself (an airsoft gun) but i dont have the laser unit. All i really want is the laser but the whole gun model would do, whichever is better/easier to do

Reference Images:

356683-9ZQIXU6.jpg

606138_1293490601752_full.jpg

weskerhandgunrenders.png

e7f8.jpg

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Malfatto Plague Doctor Mask

Reference:

malfatto__face_by_ladyve-d37dzev.jpg

I would appreciate if anyone could make any of these. Im sure others would be able to use them as well. I would make the mask myself but im not good at sculpting or moulding things so thought pep might be a solution to that

Thank you :)

is there like sometime of converter for the 3d files to import them into pep... i use Maya and the file type is .mb and pep doesn't see it

Item Name
Kelly-087 Mark IV EVA Armor

Item Source
Halo

Reference Images
EVAkelly.jpg

Kelly-087_ThePackage.jpg

830px-Kelly_2.jpg

Kelly_on_turret.jpg

830px-Kelly_3.jpg

Kelly_1.jpg

723px-Kelly_shotgun.jpg

Additional Info
I believe somebody tried to start this, but never finished.

The Samurai Covenant Sword

I Dont know If anyone has requested this or not, But im in the middle of watching Halo Legends and I was wondering if anyone Had Requested The Sword of the Guy That The Arbi In The Film Fought against. I think it is a really Kicking sword and i would love to have it as a pepakura file That could be used. I think this Sword converted into and Energy sword would work Really well for people (Like me Check out my Custom Projects By RT) Who are building More heavy, more slow power based armor. After getting some pics i made a collaboration pic and numbered it one to seven to describe the details of the sword.
1:a Close up of the tips As you can see it is a more Jagged Tip than the Smaller verision
2:A Close up of the handle. This is why i said it would be good for heavy builds, is because it has a two handed handle.
3:A Panned out view of the Tip Showing more Jaggedness
4:A Pic of the widest part of the Blade, right about the handle.
5:An Overall Size view of the Sword. I know its crappy quality, But the sword is wielded by a guy taller than the arbiter. So its a big sword.
6:Another side shot reference for length
7:Then an Overview of the blade. This is the last shot of the blade in the film and i hope that it hels in showing the Jagged edges of this blade. If Anyone wishes to make it just to see me BUILD it Please please please please please!!!! Do it Cause i want to build and add this to my Suit set ASAP!! Jackal Out!!
SwordReferancePic.png

I Dont know If anyone has requested this or not, But im in the middle of watching Halo Legends and I was wondering if anyone Had Requested The Sword of the Guy That The Arbi In The Film Fought against.

Try THAT
I made that model an year ago.
This is not PDO file, only OBJ, but I believe you'll find the way to convert it :)

Try THAT
This is not PDO file, only OBJ, but I believe you'll find the way to convert it :)
OMG! There is a lot of red in that model! D: I opened it up in pepakura thinking that I could unfold it real quick, but there is so much red! XD

Try THAT

OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! OHMAHGAWD!!!! THATS IT!!!!!!!!!! xD WAAAhAHAHAHAhAHhAhhaHAHhaHAHhaHaHhAHhA!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Imma Get Started On it Right Away :D

This gave me a idea, Bevbor I went ahead and had the OBJ model rendered so the image could be turned into a template for cutting it out of foam board, now I just need to find someone that can resize the image and chop it up to use as a template now for foam.

Gundam Pepakura Request

Hello Every one,Biodelta here with a huge request for the 405 pepakura designer's.
I lost all my pep files on this gundam and I was hopeing someone out there could help. Im more then willing to pay a little for the pepakura files im requesting. I wouldnt ask if the person that gave me the files were still around.He got banned from cosplay.com.So i cant contact him agian. What im lokking for is Dynames Gundam to use as armor. Here's Some pics of him. If any one is interested in helping me out message me.
Gn-002.jpg

Gundam_00___dynames_Full_armor_by_OpenGL.jpg

Uhm, just for the joy of having it. :D

Item Name

Harry Potter: The Elder Wand

Item Source

Harry Potter series

Reference Images

the_elder_wand.jpg

Additional Info

The elder wand is the most powerful wand ever made. Its 14 inches in height. So I thought it'll be cool to have it. ;) ...PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back