Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me again, this time with a legit request. Does anyone have a full Reach boot file? Not just the little armor pieces that go on top of the boot, but the actual boot itself? Let me know anyone if you know where one is.

Seth

ok guys i have a request, Im a member of Alpha Company from SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic). We are a all Trooper guild with some other races in there too. But all Trooper where the same armor and i would love to build this armor but i suck at trying to do the 3d modeling have tried several time and i just plan suck. So what i am asking is what the experience modelers need to make pep file so i can build this armor. If you are interseted in what is look like visit www.Alphacomanpanyonline.org thanks guys

hey guys im wanting to make a armor suit from SWTOR. And i have DL blender and have to pep designer but i dont know where to go from there. i have messed with blender and im lost at it. can you guys help thanks

revoltech-118-eva-mp-neon-genesis-evangelion-the-end-of-evangelion-action-figure.jpg
i'd like to see this pepped

ok guys i have a request, Im a member of Alpha Company from SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic). We are a all Trooper guild with some other races in there too. But all Trooper where the same armor and i would love to build this armor but i suck at trying to do the 3d modeling have tried several time and i just plan suck. So what i am asking is what the experience modelers need to make pep file so i can build this armor. If you are interseted in what is look like visit www.Alphacomanpanyonline.org thanks guys

You might want to have a look on the Printable Armoury http://printablearmory.com/sw.html The StarWars section is quite big. I'll see if I can locate anything else while I'm doing other bits.

Does anyone have any/all variations on Shepard's armour from ME2 or ME3?
Specifically, I'm looking for the Kestrel armour from ME2 - but would like to acquire the others also.

CJ

Gears of War 3: female Onyx Guard helmet ( concept art)

Gears of War 3: female Onyx Guard helmet

val-helm1.jpg

High detail preferred but either or is good, the pipes on the bottom sides do not have to be added in because i feel it would be easier to add them on then pep them into it.

this helmet does not seem to be in the game but was a concept for the a female Onyx Guard. i am trying to put together a collection of all the COG helmets ( not including the holiday ones) and this helmet, being not even in existence, would make a very nice addition to the collection that i plan to make.

there is no existing file for this character

Does anyone have any/all variations on Shepard's armour from ME2 or ME3?
Specifically, I'm looking for the Kestrel armour from ME2 - but would like to acquire the others also.

CJ

I have all armour variants from ME3 M and F as well as all head gear. Looking into doing ME2 as well but it's not up the list after my latest surgery

hey guys im wanting to make a armor suit from SWTOR. And i have DL blender and have to pep designer but i dont know where to go from there. i have messed with blender and im lost at it. can you guys help thanks

Was there any specific armour you were after?

I have all armour variants from ME3 M and F as well as all head gear. Looking into doing ME2 as well but it's not up the list after my latest surgery
After some extended searching, I've found something similar - but any help on ME2 would be great.
I don't think I have head gear though...

CJ

After some extended searching, I've found something similar - but any help on ME2 would be great.
I don't think I have head gear though...

CJ

I've cracked the ME2 Encryption. I've got to rummage to find specific skeletal meshes but everything's available.

Although I really do mean any model from ME3, and I just found out that ME3 M8 rifle is different from ME2, the scope doesn't exist. Instead the rifle itself has "bolt on's" such as the extended barrel and the scope attachment. The colours of the lights also depend on which attachments are on the weapon, this applies to every weapon...

I'll have a look into that for you.

Right then, these helmets are from dead space 1. I've got the variants for DS2 ( and all the armour but it's likey to take AGES to break all of them down so you'll have to bear with me on that one. I can do you the 3DS of pretty much everything if you want to do the break down and pep yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back