Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name
Skirmisher Armor Components

Chest Plate:
The entire hard chest armor that encases the upper torso/ribcage.
The neck bands that go up the throat like a turtle neck are NOT needed.

Hip/Thigh Plate:
The bowed triangular shape piece with the groove detailing.

Shoulder Plate:
The large disk shape with the small groove detailing.

The additional pieces listed below are not CRITTICALY needed, but would make my life so much easier it is painful.

Lower Metatarsus Guard:
The bulging chunk that is above the foot leading up to the heel spike that juts down. The piece right at the ankle and above the foot is not needed, as it will interfere with my stilts and must be made of cloth. ((See Images))

Calf Guard:
The heavy bit that encases the calf. Not the skin tight section.

Codpiece:

I… hope this is self explanatory. The entire thing around to the spike in the back that hangs out.

Item Source
Halo Reach

Reference Images
I have compiled everything into one large image with the needed areas highlighted for ease of location.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3879/highlightsn.jpg

This site has a lot of really high res images as well.
http://www.electricblueskies.com/haloverse/halo-reach/the-chronicles-of-reach-1/

Additional Info

I know this is a lot to accomplish, and I don't expect someone to jump up to the plate really. I just know I would really appreciate it so very much to get a pepakura of the armor so it looks slick and nice due to how much money I am dumping into this entire costume. ((The helmet alone has breached 200$ and it isn't even finished, and the Stilts… let us not get into that…))

I have done my research, and such files have been requested on page 37 of this topic, as well as pages 148 and 212 on a different Request thread. No files have been found on the Wiki, or on Google as far as I have seen. However I did see someone had a papakura of the Skirmisher's head, which shows it is lurking… somewhere… I have not been sitting on my hands D:

This is a project in the works, it isn't some concept project so if someone is gracious enough to tackle this monstrosity? You can rest assured that it will be put to use so long as the pieces match what is needed.

I have tried to construct it from cardboard from scratch, but the bowed shapes and overall slick look is getting very stressful for me to accomplish.

I do have some 3D skills, but I am not good at hard surface, only organic modeling, having tried to make such armors in the past which turn out… blob like… and terebad… I am hoping one of you who enjoy doing this can find the time to assist, or know how to rip the files directly.

Once more thank you for your time in even considering this, and thank you for every 3D modeler who is taking the time to help others out like me. I know the community is ecstatic for such things.

Does ANYONE ahve any pepakura files or 3D files for the augment arms from Deus Ex??? I've seen a file for it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!

The Kroenen Mask from Hellboy (the first one seen), I would like if there was a movie accurate one compared to the one out there at the moment, if such a pep exists please send it. Thanks

Fallout 3 Advanced power armor MK I helmet? Searching for it at least last month.... This one:
These used to be some links, but it appears that they are dead...
Thanks alot for help, really.
4641-1-1236548903.jpg

Item Name

It doesn't have an official name, but most people refer to it as Master Chief's "Package Armour" (as its debut was on the Halo Legends episode: The Package)

Item Source

From the animation: Halo Legends. It is also the armour Master Chief is wearing in the upcoming Forward Unto Dawn Series

Reference Images

C9464.jpg

fud_masterchief1_dvd.original.jpg

I think that this is exceptional armour, however no one seems to have done a pep for it. I've heard that there is a pep for the shoulders, but I have been unable to find them (might be under a different name). I would greatly appreciate anyone attempting to make a pep of this armour!

It is actually very different to the MKIV.

Package
chiefk.jpg

MKIV
1000px-Template_small.jpg

A lot was changed in Halo Legends due to artistic license, which has lead to a rift in Canon. It's the reason there was controversy with 343 using the armour in FUD.

I am wondering if someone can re-unfold a copy of a high detail MA5C Assault Rifle and a M6G Magnum Sidearm into 1/8" / 3mm slices or smaller (2mm or 1mm, the smaller the better). To include the removable magazines. If you can, I would be extremely grateful.

And yes, I have looked, but there are no 1/8" slices out there for high detail weapons.

Thanks!

ornstein_and_smough_sketch_by_semsei-d4j51yt.jpg

If I missed this somehow.. sorry.

I keep looking for a Smough Pep or 3d file but I cannot find one anywhere. I hope someone can be my savior.

Also I am looking for these as well.

Good Ol' Havel
6209453088_a099fc305c.jpg

The Manic Siegmeyer of Catarina
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=456&thumbnail=1&embedded=1.jpg

I vaguely recall someone asking for a Mass Effect OmniTool Pep model. Not an OmniBlade but the tool. Do they still want it? or does anyone else?

I vaguely recall someone asking for a Mass Effect OmniTool Pep model. Not an OmniBlade but the tool. Do they still want it? or does anyone else?
I'll take a model of it!
Also, could you possibly acquire ANY human? compatible armour from ME2/3 (i.e. - quarian and asari). I've been looking for a male quarian helmet/model/thing and cannot find it anywhere - Kal'Reegar or similar is good.

Thanks in advance,
CJ

I was wondering if someone could model and turn the Halo 4 Fotus helmet (or full armor) into a pepable .PDO

halo4fotus.png

The xbox live avatar ( for a better view of side)
halo4fotusavatar.jpg

this is extra dlc from the halo 4 console. According to google, this is supposed to be the "unicorn armor" (it even comes with a unicorn badge for multiplayer), so keep this in mind if your modeling it.

I would just like to say thank you in advance, and please contact me if your considering modeling (so i can follow your progress =D).

So I was inspired by Koshima07 two weeks or so back and I've have been busy working on my version of an Air Assualt helmet last few weeks and would like to see if someone could please make this...

Air Assualt MkII Left
Air Assualt Mk II Front

I dont want to sound like im rushing you or Im needy, cause I have a few weeks until I have printer access, but if whoever takes this up could have this modeled and converted for pepakura use by the end of September I would really appretiate it...

Thanks In advance

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back