Not open for further replies.
Guys i need the Reach Marine armor
Reach_UNSC_Marine.png

Guys i need the Reach Marine armor
Reach_UNSC_Marine.png
http://405th.4shared.com
"Database/Reach/Marine"
Includes foam templates also

Me again, this time with a legit request. Does anyone have a full Reach boot file? Not just the little armor pieces that go on top of the boot, but the actual boot itself? Let me know anyone if you know where one is.

Seth
Same link as above, but:
"Database/Reach/Base parts/Universal/Boot/ReachBoot.pdo"

CJ

Looking for a medium res Lich King (wow) helmet file. I've found the one which was HD but looking for something a little scaled back (and perhaps unfolded already)

I know it's been asked before, but I have scoured the internet looking for any and all pepakura files for Starkiller SithLord Armor/Galen Marek. Every link I've ran across for it is gone. Which is a shame... all I have right now is Starkiller's Sith Lord Chest/Torso Armor along with the crazy knife nails.

Any direction on this would be a big help.

Im currently looking for RX-0 Unicorn Gundam or RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 "Banshee" (unicorn mode).. all i end up finding is destroy mode :( i need them so i can start working on my costume of Banshee.

Hi guys, I posted before but got no response, maybe the thread is dead. I'm a pretty good 3d modeller, props are pretty easy for me to model and I have unfolded my own modelled files in pepakura too (once everything is done I will upload here). I do have some questions for other 3d modellers regarding armour - when modelling armour, do you model of blueprints/images and then tweak to fit a human or do you model straight off the human? Do you model off human images or meshes?

For clarity, I'm modelling the armour from Battle Angel Alita (Gunnm) for my girlfriend - afterwards I want to create a battle suit of my own design. I'm just a little worried about making sure that the inside of the helmet has room for the head, that armour fits correctly and has enough room to actually be put on etc...

I know there are many resources and tutorials out there but they seem to be mainly based of existing models and armour and miss out quite a lot of details.

Could someone make the helmets from the Forward Unto Dawn series? That would be lovely.
I think it's just a variation of the Reach Trooper helmet, but with chin straps/guards.
Could make the chin straps out of EVA foam and webbing in about 10 minutes or less.

CJ

Thanks for the file, and now for a question (that isn't so important, just wandering) is there a Master Chief helmet (or full suit) of Halo: Legends "The Package" Armor, or any Forward Unto Dawn models. No huge rush, just wondering.

-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back