Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The package and FUD versions of the chief are in high demand, but there hasn't been any models for them available yet.

i was wondering if anyone has made this yet did some research i see they made only 50 for a promotion for syfy alice but i want the rabbit mask, its also a cookie jar if you havent seent he movie the person fixing mad march was rushed and had to improvise with repairing him. if no one knows where to get a file can someone unfold it. i am tryign to find more of a 360 view of it but i am not having luck. what do you kind of views do you need of it

http://tatianajb.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/mad-march-syfy-alice.jpg

I know this is asking quite a bit, but is there any chance I could get Clayton Carmine's belt, gloves/gauntlets, and thigh pieces. There really isn't much of a rush as I'm hoping to go to comic con next year as him. If not I'll have to have a go at a scratch build which I have never done before, although that sounds like it could be fun. If anyone could get these done for me or If I could get links to them I would really appreciate it.

halo 4 cnc request

item name
halo 4 shoulder

item source
halo 4

reference images
new-master-chief-armor_halo4-640.jpg

id really like to have this as an CNC file. please and thank you

Forerunner amor

Hello everybody,

I would like to show you the armor of a normal forerunner soldier:

forerunnercopy20.jpg

This is the armor I would like to have modelled. This design was from 343 Industries for the soldier class of the forerunner. I know it´s not easy and probably you can use some of this armor pieces (not the helmet):

-------------------

This is the first design from Ensemble studios:

imgres

very simple and looks not very good

---------------------------------------

This design was also from 343 industries for the life former:

330px-Halo_CEA_Forerunner.png

Hello everybody,

I would like to show you the armor of a normal forerunner soldier:

forerunnercopy20.jpg

This is the armor I would like to have modelled. This design was from 343 Industries for the soldier class of the forerunner. I know it´s not easy and probably you can use some of this armor pieces (not the helmet):

-------------------

This is the first design from Ensemble studios:

Forerunner_Armor2.jpg

very simple and looks not very good

---------------------------------------

This design was also from 343 industries for the life former:

330px-Halo_CEA_Forerunner.png
Image links fixed for you.

Maybe someone can help me out, I'm looking for ODST pep files. If someone could point me in the right direction that'd be swell. I know I've found them on here before, I've made a couple helmets and shoulders. I want to start a new build and try some vacuum forming, but I'm not seeing any love for ODST pep files :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back