Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone done a Halo 4 Fotus helmet yet? I know theres not a lot of H4 helmets out there yet but if anyone has this one let me know by PM please

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd let you all know I've got all the 3D models for Borderlands 2. So shoot me a message with your email and let me know if there's anything you need.

I was hoping someone would be able to put together a rough model of the android Cyphris from the "Pop Rocket" series.

It doesn't have to be a perfect model, but I would be grateful to anyone to tries and makes this model, as I am looking forward to putting it together.

I know these aren't the best reference pics, but there hasn't been a lot released, and these are the best out there:

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

Please let me know if you will be able to try and help, or if you have any suggestions! Thanks in advanced. ~AV

I have some prob whit pepakura because my computer does not support it or something like that If someone was able to send me pepakura blue print of the odst armor it will be cool

i really want to creat this armor by myself

Can send my the file to : its_my@hackermail.com

So pls send them!!!

I'm looking for anyone that has any models from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron more specifically Grimlock and Shockwave or someone that could get a hold of them for me it would be greatly appreciated

I'm looking for anyone that has any models from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron more specifically Grimlock and Shockwave or someone that could get a hold of them for me it would be greatly appreciated

I don't know quite how I feel about this, but this is a rip of Shock wave from dark of the moon at this address: http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/shockwave/14-1-0-2540
You might be able to find what you are looking for their, I just don't like the idea of using ripped models... though I guess that's mostly all that's on there... :(

Your choice.

-Seth

Looking for ANYTHING relating to the Promethean armor.

3D model files
Pep Files
Hi-Res Reference images

ANYTHING would be helpful

Looking for ANYTHING relating to the Promethean armor.

3D model files
Pep Files
Hi-Res Reference images

ANYTHING would be helpful

and the hawk space fighter, pelican, and crawlers, and of the armor rig they had at the end of the game.

Does anyone have high detail renderings of the Halo 3 Master Chief Armor? I really need just the models, not pepakura. And it could be in maya, max, blender, anything. Thank you!!

If you read up on pepakura, you will find you can export the models out of it, and easily move them as OBJ files into 3ds max.

You need a paid version of pepakura designer. It's 40$, a decent fee to be able to convert PDO models into OBJs

Does anyone have Power Ranger files? I would like to make a couple of the original helmets but I can't seem to find any good files out there... Anyone have some to share? :)

Kingdom hearts armor terra

So its been a long while since iv'e posted here. Most due to the fact i didn't have internet for a long time and i moved to another state. But i'm working on some armor agian. I wanted to know if anyone has any pepakura files of kingdom hearts birth by sleep armor. I've look around the site, there were some threads but way old. So in fear of nerco bumping threads. I will post my request here. I'm looking for terra's armor, Pdo format would be great . But anything would be great. I don't have blander anymore. So i cant make my own files. Plus i was bad at it XD.

kh2fm85.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back