Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
in order to do that you would need the original 3d file and that program so it would be easier to talk to the person who originaly modeled them and them

Did you check the BR that Nugget made? Probably the best one out there. Think Garland did one too but not sure if it's HD.

OK lots of requests, lets start by asking what are all of the valve game objects that have been peped, most importantly the recoil things on chell's legs, also the grav gun

i agree i think there should be more hd files not only for the mk6 but for others too like the marines and odsts. Not everyone makes mk6 and most other files are low quality.

Does anyone have MC MKVI HD FILES in A4 as the ones on the Wiki do not work.

I've managed to get the helmet and the chest but the other stuff isn't available.

Thanks

Allan

Allan said:
Does anyone have MC MKVI HD FILES in A4 as the ones on the Wiki do not work.

I've managed to get the helmet and the chest but the other stuff isn't available.

Thanks

Allan
You can just change the paper type in print configuration then make the peices fit and save it, but i do realize that many people cant save (myself included) and i dont think there are many a4 files

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to request a pep-friendly BR. The one that is available looks very difficult to make.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

the current BR is actually as pep friendly as youll get for still remaining somewhat game accurate. just take your time and try it its easier than it looks

yes but the HD files i have from him are not the realy HD files. ive seen peiple with better "resolution" thighs out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back