Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the ruck sack. thats right i want a pdo of the forge object ruck sack. i would do it but im not that good with that type of object

While in the game it seems to have a metal frame on the bottom, Amazon does sell the rucksack. Might be cheaper and easier to by it than trying to sew it yourself.

Now if you wanted to pep the frame and then put the Amazon rucksack inside it...

I could really use a pep model of the Space Marines' armor from Dawn of War. Even just the helmet would be a good start.

tlither said:
The Asgard suit (helmet at least) from Stargate Atlantis (season 5).

I totally want one!

Maybe a Wraith Dart ship would be cool,, just a little smaller LOL

I wanna Viper Pilot (battlestar galactica. STRICTLY new series) helmet in pepakura, that would be sweet. I wanna feel like Starbuck! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I wanna Viper Pilot (battlestar galactica. STRICTLY new series) helmet in pepakura, that would be sweet.

Now this would be cool to make.

hd portal gun anyone? and i agree with jax....though i liked the hd shins we have there were some details left out.

The Stig said:
Wouldnt mind some Fallout 3 Power armor files to be honest for my next build :rolleyes

I Second that. DAMN do I want to play that game. :lol:

thorssoli said:
I could really use a pep model of the Space Marines' armor from Dawn of War. Even just the helmet would be a good start.

I begon to work on that one^^
just need some time to work on it.
probably this weekend, i haz 4 days of o_O

and rachiav, i'm currently unfolding a HD portal gun. So hang on tight

If your looking to space marine stuff there is a low def chest, two helmets, and two bolters on the forum that I could find.

TrintLord said:
If your looking to space marine stuff there is a low def chest, two helmets, and two bolters on the forum that I could find.

i already posted my bolter here

rundown said:
I begon to work on that one^^
just need some time to work on it.
probably this weekend, i haz 4 days of o_O

and rachiav, i'm currently unfolding a HD portal gun. So hang on tight

oooo! i already started a non hd version. but i may just have to build this hd version. how hd is it exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back