Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not sure how easy or possible this request might be, but I would like a .pdo of the rapier wielded by Faize in Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It seems to have enough demension to it to be able to construct it via pepakura. I would prefer the file to be unfolded, but I'll take what I can get. Please and thank you! :)

I've been looking for the Halo Legends Prototype armor, does any one have or know where I can find the "prototype armor". pleaze if you don't know what I'm talking about please watch halo Legends "prototype" it shows the armor in action
Prototype_Suit_-_Prototype.png

Hey, I was wondering if any one has the AEK-971 from BattleField Bad Company 2. I look everywhere for it and I could not find one. If any one has it , please send it to me.

BC2_AEK971a.jpg

I'm not entirely sure that this hasn't been requested, as I don't really want to read through 242 pages of requests. However I was wondering if someone could make the files for Halo medals. Such as killing spree, hijacker, etc...it doesn't seem like it would be to hard too make, but I have no idea how.
killing-spree.jpg

Thanks to anyone willing to try this, you can contact me at iPoofy@gmail.com

assassin's creed ezio gauntlet

Ok so i know iv'e ask for this befor.So please dont yell at me, since i didint get a reply.Now i have the outer and inner parr of the hidden bladde but they dont work on my viewer.What im looking for is the design for the outer part of the gauntlet.The symbol is what im after.Im more then willing to pay for this pepakura to be made.So if any one can do is message me. Thank you

Eerste-info-onthuld-over-assassin-s-creed-2_5_460x0.jpg

Hey, I'm new to pepakura, still haven't wuite figured it out. I want to make the entire onyx guard armour set, but I'm finding it hard enough even finding files of just any Gears armour. I know ppl say they are around, but I've been looking and clicking links and not finding anything. Does anyone have advice so I can get started? also, gears weapons. I wanna make those too. thanks

Alright, I've been looking around for a while, but I cant for the life of me find any substantial files for Kamen rider helmets and armor. Can anyone help me out? I am specifically looking for Kamen rider 555 armor.
1fzzzzzuu9.jpg

i have mrs master chief 3ds files and im not sure what to do with them. i want to make this armour for my fiancee, can anyone turn them into pdo files for me please? or can anyone share with me how to do it myself?

final fantasy would be a huge request for armor set files also ive been working on clouds shoulder peace and wing already about a month into design and very frustrated .

Who's up for a challenge? I am certain that there are no Savage Boomer files in existence. I would like the helmet at least, full set at best. I would like these files for a future project and prefer low def files, like the base of the chest piece, over HD, since a lot of the major details, like the rings on the chest armor, can be easily scratch built. I am providing a good amount of reference pics for this and am completely willing to look for more as needed. I am also providing reference pics for the Digger Launcher Weapon, however, i was unable to find good reference of the front of the weapon, sadly. I'm in no rush for these files, knowing that these will take time to make. I'm also willing to unfold these myself.
Good Luck, modelers. ;)

dig.jpg

SBoomer.jpg

Savage_boomer.jpg

GoW3_DiggerLauncher.jpg

gears3DiggerLauncher02.jpg

Is there no interest in S.P.I. armor at all!? Please msg me if you are willimg to do 3d model. Cuz I would like my first build to be S.P.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back