Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
can some one unfold this for me, but for a foam build. I will provide a link through pm. it is lasky's "armor"
lasky.png
I just mirrored it in blender. that is why you see two shoulder plates and gauntlets.

p.s. don't worry about the box

If any of our modelers have some free time ("free time," what's that?) and/or want to take a break from Halo-related items, would any of you consider modeling Z.W.E.I.'s three-handled sword from Soul Calibur 5? Even a basic/low-def model would be great. Finally got the game just recently and I'm digging this fighting style and the overall versatility of the sword. Plus: wolf. Doesn't get much better than that.

I can give it a try this weekend.. if you can find a larger, more "straight-on" shot I can model it very quickly, otherwise if I'm eyeballing it, it will not turn out as accurate.

scout helmet

D3z8a.jpg

I've got the H4 Scout helmet and shoulders in pep, but I need the rest of the set-- is anybody working on it/is there anybody willing to? I've seen several people looking for it, but the files haven't been made. The helmet and shoulders are in the database, but the chest is missing.

I'm also looking for the Contour legs/forearms.

Where did you find the scout helmet file? I can't find it.

Unfortunately I can't really find a more flat-on view, but I did find a much larger resolution pic that's slightly more head-on here. Z.W.E.I. is one of the few characters in the Soul Calibur series who only has one weapon. One would think that would make it easier to get a decent render of his weapon, but apparently the wolf is considered to be his weapon, not the sword, so any images I've found showcasing the weapons from the game will only show the wolf. It's a simple enough design, and the pep model doesn't have to be intricately detailed, it just needs the general shape. In fact it might be simple enough to just free-hand it without a model at all come to think of it.

I will work on it this week, free ain't fast! Haha..

Seriously though, I will work on it and it shouldn't be too hard, I just am a bit strained on free time between school and work.

More than that, the file already exists... Look for it on google, or the 405th 4shared database... There is one from ODST but really they're all the same kit, and any differences are so minor you're better off fixing it in bondo than waiting for someone to model it for you.

RE: Reach Health Pack

Actually, as it happens...
I'm playing with the model at the moment. I've got it separated into the two halves, and am considering modelling a lift-out tray to put in it. I want it to actually be useable as a medkit if I build one.

I'll post the raw version up though.
http://www.4shared.com/file/Wz9NAjNB/reach_source_healthpack.html

@Katsu
The ODST one is completely different. The one on the Database is the H1 version, and I can probably count the polys on two hands. The H1 version doesn't have any of those recessed areas either.

Thanks I'm going to use my for medical cabinet also.

I'm playing with the model at the moment. I've got it separated into the two halves, and am considering modelling a lift-out tray to put in it. I want it to actually be useable as a medkit if I build one.

What are we looking at for the length of these guns?

Started on the larger one, and I think the base model is going to need to be edited by someone who can go in and break down the polys a bit better. The breach lines run pretty much the full length of the gun, so there's no conceivable way to fit it on the page unless I scale this rifle down to about 7 inches long at the most.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Wz9NAjNB/reach_source_healthpack.html

@Katsu
The ODST one is completely different. The one on the Database is the H1 version, and I can probably count the polys on two hands. The H1 version doesn't have any of those recessed areas either.

Ugh, I took a look at the ODST one and I see what you mean.

As for the low def file. Regardless of the resolution it DOES still exist, so if they don't want to take the time modeling it themselves (the first reply to their request), or waiting for a higher res one, they do have the option to build a simple one in the meantime.

I took a look at your pack and that is a sweet file. It'll be really awesome to have an HD option.

What are we looking at for the length of these guns?

Started on the larger one, and I think the base model is going to need to be edited by someone who can go in and break down the polys a bit better. The breach lines run pretty much the full length of the gun, so there's no conceivable way to fit it on the page unless I scale this rifle down to about 7 inches long at the most.

i wanted the shotgun to be at least 24" and the pistol 10"

ok ill see if i can get someone to go through the models later, i appreciate the effort

Name: Grind Fragger Pump Action Short Barrelled Scatter Gun

Source: Defiance

Reference:
2013-10-04_2041.png

3151.jpg

Existing File Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09hcxy62egts6r5/nS9Y4HPxFV

Additional Info:
looking to get one of you awesome modelers to remodel this to make it peppable, i have someone to unfold it but its not in any shape to be done as is.
id like to keep its original design as much as possile but maybe a bit less blocky.
and yes i have already tried and tried and tried to do this but i just cant seem to get the hang of modeling anything other than a wierdly shaped box.

Name: HD 40D Smiley (Army of Two) Mask

Source Army of Two: 40th Day

Reference:

mask-rc-40d-smile.jpg

mask-rc-40d-smile-2.jpg

mask-rc-40d-smile-4.jpg

More information about the 3D model request:

Must be HD. Meaning it must have the detail creases above the eyes and etc. The texture is not needed but would be very helpful.

This is for a TV/Web-series me and a few people are doing, so I NEED this! I do not have the money to buy a finished $90 dollar mask. That is why I haven't bought something like this. And I would like to make it myself.

Pm me if you can help. Of course you would be listed as one of the Costume Designers/Makers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Item Name: Silver Knight Shield

Item Source: Dark Souls

Reference:
SilverKnightShield_zpsf8a7e666.jpg

Additional info: I do have a file of this shield already, but it is lacking in any detail and has a few open edges that i'm unable to fix (not that i have much experience with modeling anyway). I would want the big V curves on the front of the shield to be in the model, and thats the extent of the detail i'd like.

Existing File link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/925cgdp4i9md2/Silver_Knight_Shield

The shotgun can certainly work at that scale, once some better vertices have been made. The pistol...I'm not sure what is so far off with it, but if I set it to be 10" (250mm) long, it will only be 5/8" (17mm) wide, which would make the handle maybe 3/8" wide at the most, which is rather thin. If I put it to roughly 3" wide (70mm), it will make the whole thing over 3 ft (1010mm) long and about a foot and a half tall.

Another potential obstacle for both of these models is that there are numerous open edges, meaning what we're looking at isn't one solid piece, but rather a dozen or so separate pieces that won't be assigned any tabs or ID#'s for pepping.

All in all, I'm afraid this project is going to have to through someone with more skills and programs than I have before I'll be able to do much with it, which likely explains why you have also been running into difficulties in getting a decent unfold out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back