Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a look for you after work.

EDIT:

The Halo 5 Recon set does indeed feature the unique set of legs you've linked. As soon as I have the set uploaded, I'll let you know so that you can have a bash at them.

Did you end up finding these legs? I would be interested in this file to.

Item Name: Centurion Armour, Hermes Armour
Item Source: Halo 5
Reference Images:
Additional Info:I have the high quality OBJs from Waypoint, however I'm desperately in need of an unfolder for both sets as I only have 51 days to build Fred's Centurion armour, same for another member of the team repping Kelly-087's Hermes armour.
Existing File Link: Will PM whomever can unfold them, too many files to link/too large to upload.

Maybe I just haven't found it if it already exists but I really think someone should make pep files for the halo combat evolved anniversary master chief.

Hey all, I have been lurking around this forum for a while picking up pdo. files of what I need over the last few months and i have decided I should make an account and ask if anyone could help.

I am looking for an armor set and sword from the anime Claymore. Any help or pointing me in the right direction of who I can ask etc. would be simply amazing. Thank you again all <3

here is some awesome reference photos

claymore_clare_by_dimension_dino-d8m03qy.pngclaymore_clare_anime_hd-wallpaper-340453.jpg

claymore_clare_by_dimension_dino-d8m03qy.png

claymore_clare_anime_hd-wallpaper-340453.jpg

Does anyone have Dungbeetle's Stormtrooper shoulder file? Anything I can find for them has expired links and I've found his page on Pepprops.blogspot.com; however, the link keeps redirecting to OpenDrive. I'm currently at a loss as to how to acquire them at this point. If someone could send me them, I'd be grateful.

If at all possible, I'm looking for a completed power armor frame file for some Fallou 4 armor. I'd love a straight obj rip from the game personally, cause I'm looking to keep it all at in game scale and proportions.

Would it be possible for someone to break the female Argus armor down into the armor pieces? If that makes any sense. I've tried to do it myself, but I suck at it. I wanted to take a crack at unfolding and building it.

Any luck with the legs? I glanced in the halo 4 and halo 5 file sections and didn't see anything.

I'll take a look for you after work.

EDIT:

The Halo 5 Recon set does indeed feature the unique set of legs you've linked. As soon as I have the set uploaded, I'll let you know so that you can have a bash at them.

I've seen some requests in here for the Centurion armor sets. As of now, I've split up the armor sets from the .obj files in the pack on the database. (I currently have them in STL format, unscaled) if someone is working on unfolding these and needs the pieces separated, please contact me and I'll get the individual files to you ASAP.

Could anyone point me towards an OG Stormtrooper? I've been looking for awhile and I've found every variant from all the different series, but I can't find just the regular stormtrooper from episodes 4 - 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back