Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the dragonzord pepakura files...I've checked rangerboard and the internet in general...but sadly they don't seem to have anything concrete that isn't downloaded from megaupload..

unless I'm mistaken I believe that the halo pep thread has the pilot helmet, dunno about the armor attachments but they're the same as the EVA as I recall...

If anybody can do Tribes Ascend pepakura models that would be great. Especially Blood Eagle.

Tribes%20Ascend.jpg

I was wondering if somebody could make some kind of medal or badge. I don't really have an idea of what I want it to look like, so just whatever ideas you have...

Hi Guys,

For some reason I can't start a thread so I thought I'd post here. This may sound like a noobish question to you lot, but can anyone tell me where I can get hold of 3D cad files for spartan costumes (prefereably MKVI MJOLNIR ARMOR)? I've searched all over the place but all I can find is darn pep. files. I wanted some kind of file type so that I could use a 3D printer if you know what I mean. Any help would be much appreciated!

Dunno if someone has already asked/made this, but could someone link me the file for Halo 3 Scout chest? I've tried searching from the forums but without results. Any help is appreciated!

does anyone know if any futurama pep files exist. i am looking for bender and i found one, but i am looking for a better one.the one i have is in pdf and i would like to find one in pdo format so that i can scale it. thank you

Smccall, 1.This place moves slowly. Patients is a virtue. 2.Don't triple post. nuff said. 3. I'll try my hand at it. Can't promise anything, I'm really tired. But I'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back