Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name: ODST Torso Armour
Item Source: Halo: Reach
Reference Images: http://www.405th.com/f19/reach-odst-reference-thread-28165/?highlight=ODST
Additional Info: We're talking about that underarmour that's mostly visible from the back, and has the large collar piece. To be honest, it's that collar piece I'm really interested in, as the rest of the armour doesn't really change much.
Existing File Link:http://www.4shared.com/folder/tyn1c...l?detailView=true&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME (Look under Base Parts > Universal > Torso and Hugh Holder's files > Torso)

Item Name: STI Armor
Item Source: Starship Troopers Invasion
Reference Images: https://www.dropbox.com/s/81l7tlfbegype9i/STI%20Armor.7z?dl=0
Additional Info: I watched the movie Starship Troopers Invasion on netflix over the weekend and would like to do a complete build of it(The armor that they are wearing is freaking awesome!!) but I am terrible at modeling. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Existing File Link:N/A

I watched the movie Starship Troopers Invasion on netflix over the weekend and would like to do a complete build of it but I am terrible at modeling. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Provided a DB link for the Screenshots that I took after going out and buying the movie
Preferably starting from the feet up.

Got a question about the files archive, I didn't know exactly where to post it. I can't download any of the .Obj files from any game, it says I don't have enough privileges on my account to do so. What do I gotta do in order to get them files?

Hi there i have been super absent on here trying to fix that i have a request to have someone unfold a 3d model in pepakura for me, the model i have is combined with others, and i would like someone to unfold it from the others for me into both foam and paper versions. if you are interested in taking on this task please message me here ^_^ i am trying to keep this a surprise for when i finish it please forgive the vague details >_<"

Thank you for any help.

Hi there i have been super absent on here trying to fix that i have a request to have someone unfold a 3d model in pepakura for me, the model i have is combined with others, and i would like someone to unfold it from the others for me into both foam and paper versions. if you are interested in taking on this task please message me here ^_^ i am trying to keep this a surprise for when i finish it please forgive the vague details >_<"

Thank you for any help.

She has a model with unwanted pieces blended into it so we need a modeler to remove some pieces from the file.

Alright, I would like to begin by saying that I have always liked how awesome of the Iron Man builds are. I wondered if there was a female version so I started searching around. I saw the Rescue suit, but I didn't like that too much. I ultimately came across a fan created version and LOVED it. I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to try and model it.

595dd3148b323fa6959ee05da2c6eb66.jpgdownload (1).jpgiron girl barracuda.jpgirongirl_wallpeper_2568x1600_by_bogdanbl4-d7bxxae.jpg

These are all the pictures I could find for references. I think it should help. ^_^

-------EDIT-------

Found a new pic with a good side view. :)
iron-girl-???????-Marvel-Iron-Man-1080421.jpeg

595dd3148b323fa6959ee05da2c6eb66.jpg

download (1).jpg

iron girl barracuda.jpg

irongirl_wallpeper_2568x1600_by_bogdanbl4-d7bxxae.jpg

iron-girl-???????-Marvel-Iron-Man-1080421.jpeg

Alright, I would like to begin by saying that I have always liked how awesome of the Iron Man builds are. I wondered if there was a female version so I started searching around. I saw the Rescue suit, but I didn't like that too much. I ultimately came across a fan created version and LOVED it. I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to try and model it.

View attachment 5699View attachment 5700View attachment 5701View attachment 5702

These are all the pictures I could find for references. I think it should help. ^_^

Kinda funny you mention this, as my husband keeps trying to convince me to do an Iron Woman with him (as Iron Man) after our Halo suits. If someone does the models here, that would get me one step closer to a yes.

Looking at around $45. :\

Thats actually not that bad. After all it is a baked game-ready model with textures and possibly rigging. But of course you don't need any of that, and it would take a lot to get it into pepable and functional form.

So I would suggest completely remodeling it for the purposes. Also you have to keep in mind that it would be very difficult to make all the pieces work together and actually function as intended. And this will most certainly need tailoring/custom scaling.

Item Name: Halo 5 Guardians, Fred 104 helmet (Possibly CQB?)
10394544_761555830554435_8756978506755923785_n.jpg

Item Source: Halo Escalation nd Halo 5 trailers

Reference image: Album on my Head Shot Props page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.747816931928325.1073741860.591809147529105&type=3

Additional Info: I would like either a Pepakura render or a 3D printable .stl file for it (it would need to be broken into pieces for an 8x8x8 print bed). I do plan to finish, mold and cast these. I of course would publicly recognize the creator of the file and would be happy to provide a casting or two (of this helmet or any other item(s) I produce) as payment for the work. I would ask that the an .stl NOT be made public however if someone were to take on this job. Pepakura file COULD be made public however.

Thanks in advance!

Thats actually not that bad. After all it is a baked game-ready model with textures and possibly rigging. But of course you don't need any of that, and it would take a lot to get it into pepable and functional form.

So I would suggest completely remodeling it for the purposes. Also you have to keep in mind that it would be very difficult to make all the pieces work together and actually function as intended. And this will most certainly need tailoring/custom scaling.
I already plan on tailoring it to my body. This won't be a rushed build, that's for sure. I just need templates to at least work with so I can then modify if need be. I have already been planning out the kind of material I want and other things so it will be comfortable and hopefully NOT kill my mobility. XD I have some VERY nice plans for this costume. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back