Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take a stab at the Mass Effect stuff, as soon as a friend converts the models for me.

awesome man, let me know when this happens for sure please!
also, anybody take a stab at this?

Cerberus_armour.jpg

Want to make a good cyborg cosplay and the best image I could find is this one, Is there any way someone could unfold it or do I need a better image?

here's the 3Dish model:
Cyborg_Zbrush_Comp.jpg

in color:
sean_mcnally_cyborg_01c.jpg

Anyone know if any good Skyrim Iron helmet files are out there? cuz I can't find any and my skills at making files are still noooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbb

Hey guys. There are 2 pieces of armour that I can't find anywhere. The pieces I'm looking for are:
Tactical/CHOBHAM Utility
This piece:
missingpeice.png

I don't know what the piece above would be called, but if you guys have seen them, can you let me know please?
Thanks!

-goboy3133

I was looking over the permutation list and can't find references to it actually existing. It could be residue from wherever you got it from. if you can get a better shot of the entire torso (preferably bigger), so that I can figure out which permuation it is, I can give you better information, and possibly model it for you.

Edit: Upon reviewing vanity, it's part of the UA Multithreat set, which is why it doesn't show on my chart which only has the normal in-game parts. Upon reviewing the multi threat sets available, I couldn't find one that has the tabs also. If you can wait a few days I can try making one for you.

Some reference shots I found:
FJ_PARA.png

Reach_Armor_bonusLG.jpg

I have a question of my own to throw out there... did something happen recently regarding star wars pepakura? I've been looking around for stormtrooper and scout trooper sets, and run into nothing but deleted files.

Is it possible for someone to Model a Rock Bison head from Tiger and Bunny. I am willing to pay someone to make it.

gorgeous, thank you. Any idea why so many other links have vanished? Is lucas on a rampage or something? If you come across the rest of the scout armor, let me know please! I'll keep up my own search too.

Batman Mask from "Citizen Wayne"

Does anybody have a pepakura file for the gold bat mask form "Citizen Wayne"?

lotdk-citizen-wayne.jpg

It kind of looks like a gladiator mask with ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back