Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can some one make me full reach EOD
EOD_Helmet_Reach.jpg
Indeed. The helmet would suffice for me.

Item Name
The Lancelot Albion helmet/head from Code Geass R2
I dont mind if it is a low def model

Item Source
Code Geass R2(season 2)

Reference Images
lancelot2.png

Additional Info
unfold not required happy just for anything
and thanks for the thread

Item Name: Iron Man - Medieval Helmet

Item Source: This armor design comes from the variant cover of Deadpool issue-22.

Sadly The image provided is the only one to date that I know of that actually uses this model. Linked is also the largest image I could find.
th_Copyofdeadpool_22_imvariant2.jpg

Additional Info:
I am hoping for a basic pep file, I dont need anything too fancy or detailed. I plan on using the pep file to trace out onto armor grade leather. I would like it that the upper pieces(the ones that sit above and outside the others - for example: the face mask) would have the other pieces attach to them (in other words the upper pieces have Edge IDs w/o flaps, while the other (lower) pieces have the flaps.
I would like to also request that the flaps to have at least an inch extension from the piece as I plan on riveting the leather pieces together
If possible I would like it so that the facemask can be flipped/rotate up.
To give the modeler an idea of my build, I am 6'1" barefoot, 6'3" with shoes, I am a medium build and for reference I have a 40" bust. I'd like the helmet to fit pretty snuggly with the exception that I would like some room in the face(for my nose).

I thank anyone willing to take on this project :)
PM me if you decide to take this on, also PM me if you have any questions

Does any one have a Pep File for any of Cloud's swords from Final Fantasy. Either the original Buster Sword from FFVII/KH1 or the Tsurugi from Advent Children, or both. Also, a Space Marine Bolter from Warhammer 40k.

Thanks again!

any chance the links on the first page could be updated? they just take me back to the home page.

If you mean my site they should'nt be taking you back to the first page I'll have someone look into it. But I just used my page the other day without any problems.

Just wondering if anyone was working on or was willing to work on modeling the Reach Trooper armor. I know there is a sweet helmet and shoulders done, but i was hoping to get the chest, ab, crotch, and thigh pieces. By the way, i think the thighs may be the "Hard Case" spartan attachments. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maj. Pain

I know there is a pepakura file for it somewhere out on the web not sure where though probably on Papercraft Muesum.

I tried downloading that file offered on Papercraft museum, when I open it, it closes automatically and restarts, continousily. I tried searching other places on the net, and havent prevailed...

I tried downloading that file offered on Papercraft museum, when I open it, it closes automatically and restarts, continousily. I tried searching other places on the net, and havent prevailed...

I'll see what I can do and keep you informed. Please don't contact me I will contact you when the file is done.

Here's the file http://www.4shared.com/file/QGpdGXhs/Buster_Sword.html it's unfolded but I could'nt add the spheres on the hilt.

Hi.

I'm looking for a very Hi-def model of the M6G Magnum from Halo 3 in Solidworks (.sldprt, .sldasm) or Catia (.cgr) format. I have access to a 3D printer and want to try it out for modeling. The lab will only take files in that format, however, and I can't find one. Instructions for converting from Sketchup or .3ds would also work nicely. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back