Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i was just curious if anyone had the obj files for the hunter bicep and shoulder plate?

If you're referring to the Halo 5 armour as worn by Spartan Locke, then yes, there are files in the Archive. Please do some research before making requests.

iv done my research! im well aware that file is in the archive!, i was hoping someone would have the part as an individual file

If you're referring to the Halo 5 armour as worn by Spartan Locke, then yes, there are files in the Archive. Please do some research before making requests.

im just still fairly new, but your right i could. there is a lot to learn about pep and building armor, it doesnt hurt anyone to ask for a helping hand!

That's absolutely fine, my friend. I'm more than happy to help people out, but it's also worth bearing in mind that, here on the 405th, we're as much about cultivating an attitude towards helping yourself as well as other people.

If you need assistance with Blender I'm more than happy to give you some pointers.

lmfao i ended up taking your advice, blender was so easy to pick up haha i thought it was way harder then it ended up being thanks my friend!

That's absolutely fine, my friend. I'm more than happy to help people out, but it's also worth bearing in mind that, here on the 405th, we're as much about cultivating an attitude towards helping yourself as well as other people.

If you need assistance with Blender I'm more than happy to give you some pointers.

I been seeing the Mark-IV and the Mark-V for Halo 5 Guardians and was wondering or if anyone knows that started to try to unfold them yet, I would like to know. The standard Mark's are pretty nice and again would like to know or where I can start trying to look for the files if ever unfolded.

I been seeing the Mark-IV and the Mark-V for Halo 5 Guardians and was wondering or if anyone knows that started to try to unfold them yet, I would like to know. The standard Mark's are pretty nice and again would like to know or where I can start trying to look for the files if ever unfolded.

The raw files aren't available yet, so it'll be some time before you'll be seeing files for those sets.

From what I've seen there is not much difference from the Halo 5 and Halo 4. The Halo 4 MK VI and V can be found in the file archive and any difference you see from Halo 5 reference pictures you can always alter or add once you have it built.

Could you please make Pepakura files based off of the GN-001 Gundam Exia for foam? that would be awesome :D

​Here are some Reference pictures
gn_001_gundam_exia_by_bagera3005-d30o48p.png

Item Name: Halo REACH M41 SPNKr Rocket Launcher
Item Source: Halo Reach
Reference Images: Reach_MPBeta_RocketLauncher.jpg
Additional Info:
Hi! First off, I do NOT need I PEPPED file. Instead, would it be possible for you to rip the 3D model straight from the game, and throw it on 405th in OBJ. Format?
I am looking at making one (pvc/wood), but it seems I have found ever other M41 model BUT the one from Reach. So, straight-from-game REACH M41 SPNKr Launcher obj. file? Pretty please? I would be much in debt c:
Existing File Link:

Reach_MPBeta_RocketLauncher.jpg

I'm really confused on where to find the entire Spartan J.F.O armor anyone have any links that I could find it all?

Anyone know where I could get a pep file for the Orbital Helmet from Halo 4, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You can find files either in the Halo 4 or Halo 5 archives. Please pm me if you're having trouble and I'll be sure to point you in the right direction.

Chernobyl, thanks for your swift reply, I can only find Orbital Torso, I can find obj files but I don't know how to use those.
I don't have a Windows computer, I can only use pep viewer as I have to borrow computers, so using pep designer is not yet an option for me but thanks for considering my question, also your pep files are very high quality.
thanks projectshadow for the help as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chernobyl, thanks for your swift reply, I can only find Orbital Torso, I can find obj files but I don't know how to use those.
I don't have a Windows computer, I can only use pep viewer as I have to borrow computers, so using pep designer is not yet an option for me but thanks for considering my question, also your pep files are very high quality.
thanks projectshadow for the help as well.

Seems as though your options are either:

1. Wait for someone else to take an interest in the Orbital and unfold it for you (could be a while, or never)
2. Install a windows virtual machine using Virtual Box or Parallels, install Pep Designer in that, and then unfold it yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back