Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a Halo 3 Helmet, but with the Chin and upper visor styled like the Helmet from the cover of Cole Protocol. I think that would be a nice permutation to build.

nice i really like that mick mask...any progress, if u want u could send me the 3d file and ill try to unfold it since i got a password and i would like to pratice unfolding

Ixius said:
Judge Gabranth, from Final Fantasy 12

Anyone agree? :D
That guy had awesome armour!

Something I want is a Low Detail Halo 3 Mark V Helmet, Low Detail CQB Chest. I'll look around for files. Also an easy Sniper Rifle, (barrel not included, preferred).

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the holiday has happened I have not been able to do any work on the mick mask I am extremely busy at the shop But as soon as it slows down I will get back on it. Tis the season to make money fa la la la la la la la la

Boryenko said:
That guy had awesome armour!

Something I want is a Low Detail Halo 3 Mark V Helmet, Low Detail CQB Chest. I'll look around for files. Also an easy Sniper Rifle, (barrel not included, preferred).

like i already stated one page back (you should see whats writed)
before you just post randomly what you want :p buth here it is

Try searching gamescanner halo pdf on google.
Yes a PDF. Its just the ripped version ond lowest quality you will find

rundown said:
like i already stated one page back (you should see whats written)
before you just post randomly what you want :p but here it is

Try searching gamescanner halo pdf on google.
Yes a PDF. Its just the ripped version and lowest quality you will find
I have a problem with not reading through 12 pages of a topic when I'm tired. :p

I'll take a look-see to see what comes up then.

EDIT: Just went back and checked and you told them to search google for gamescanner halo pdf, when they were looking for Low Detail Mark VI (Halo 2 & 3) when I'm looking for a Low Detail Mark V (Halo Combat Evolved, and the one in my Sig).

Although I do have Moz's Mark V I would prefer a lower detail and a bigger scale (his scale is too small for me and when I tried to scale it myself it was too big).

I really really really really want a Thompson. Not the Tommy gun but this one.
thompson_m1a1.jpg

I have downloaded Google sketch-up models and converted them to kmz or whatever it was that was compatible with Pepakura, but whenever I open it in Pepakura I get an error.
If someone could be so nice to like be able to at least get a .3ds or .obj i would unfold it haha.

baileyboys said:
I really really really really want a Thompson. Not the Tommy gun but this one.
thompson_m1a1.jpg

I have downloaded Google sketch-up models and converted them to kmz or whatever it was that was compatible with Pepakura, but whenever I open it in Pepakura I get an error.
If someone could be so nice to like be able to at least get a .3ds or .obj i would unfold it haha.
That IS a tommy gun. It just doesn't have the drum magazine.

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
That IS a tommy gun. It just doesn't have the drum magazine.

Actually it isnt, the tommy gun has a slightly changed maganizme.
But its hard to soo. Most changes are in he inside.

rundown said:
Actually it isnt, the tommy gun has a slightly changed maganizme.
But its hard to soo. Most changes are in he inside.

not just internal and magazine changes, BUT th e"classic" tommygun has a charging handle/bolt on the TOP
while hte one in hte picture there is hte M1a1 version, which features a bolt on the right side
in addtiona, as the above poster pointed out, the magwell was redisgned a bit so that it could only accept standard stig magainzes, no drums

Spartan857 said:
Could someone design a simple predator bomb gauntlet? just the basic shape.
If i got some free time i would try my hand at it but i have know idea what it looks like

Like this. Just the arm piece that the pred hits and makes big booms with.

EDIT- this is the only pic I could find on short notice lol. Its one a friend did on the hunters lair. If you need more reference pics look up predator gauntlets on google.

7437picture294xg3.jpg

Spartan857 said:
If you need more reference pics look up predator gauntlets on google.

So you want the modeler to find the pictures and model. Not to sound mean but the person requesting should be the one supplying the ref photos. Yes the modeler my want specific pictures but he or she is donating there time so should the requester

Spartan 051 said:
So you want the modeler to find the pictures and model. Not to sound mean but the person requesting should be the one supplying the ref photos. Yes the modeler my want specific pictures but he or she is donating there time so should the requester

My net is runnin kinda slow, downloading updates and other things. sorry man.

Spartan857 said:
My net is runnin kinda slow, downloading updates and other things. sorry man.
Dont worry about it. Just post/or pm pictures when you got time i will be happy to get to it.

I stopped some downloads to get a few pics. Iam just going to post links, to save space on the topic. Iam going to start makin pred armor and take a break from the halo stuff.

Gaunt reference 1

gauntlet reference 2

gauntlet ref 3

the third link is one you have to save or open with an image program.

It doesnt really have to be high def. so dont go too crazy with it lol.

And maybe if someone can do up a Hellboy right hand of doom? Or I could make one from foam.

how bout some Ghost in the Shell stuff? Like the Seburo weaponry like the M-5, CX, Bobson. (handguns) or the C-26A smg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back