Dead Space High-res Refrence Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying squirl

Sr Member
Yea, I know, I havn't been on in ages, theres no reception at home for the broadband. Just while I have reception I'de send these your way.

Got Dead Space last week, freaked the crap outa myself, then bumped all the setting up to the highest and got a few screen caps.

DEAD SPACE LEVEL 5 SUIT REFRENCE

I got it for the pc and I can get shot of any level of suit or charicter you wanted so shoot me a pm or email n I'll eventuialy get around to it.

As for those of you who have pmed me I'll try get around to pming back now but reception is a bit dodgy lately so I'm not sure how far I'll get through em today.

Oh and I found a weird glitch in DS whereby I can kill everyone before we enter the landing reception area laving their floating and wobbling torso's to direct me through the game. (Oddly enough this is more disturbing then anything else in the game).

Here's a pic that's censored so as not to freak out the little ones:
WOMAN.jpg

Anyhu, hope to be back up and posting soon

FS

It wouldn't be too hard to make the suit it seems. A lot of the "ribs" you can just mass produce

I loved that game, beat it 2ce...but now I wont play it for about 3 months...lol still love that armor, with all the cool looking random metal plating

Ixius said:
This is an awesome game, and an AWESOME suit. Many thanks good sir!
no problem, glad to help

Spartan117x said:
It wouldn't be too hard to make the suit it seems. A lot of the "ribs" you can just mass produce
yea, thats what i thought so i assumed someone on here was probibly working on it. :)

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Got Level 3?
k, ill see what i can do

link4044 said:
thanx for the pics.......ummm any weapons? :D
heh, Dead Space or Halo? i can get screen captures of the DS ones n ive been working a bit on the recon smg too :)

C 4468 said:
I loved that game, beat it 2ce...but now I wont play it for about 3 months...lol still love that armor, with all the cool looking random metal plating
yea, this funky

Last edited by a moderator:
argh, running out of ammo. I'm on chapter 8 :p, sooooo scary i now that i got off i think im too scared to go back into the game :eek:

ah just hit em with the "pew-pew-supercollider-contact-beam" and they aint so scary

on my run through on Impossible i used the Plasma Cutter only, sold all other ammo, etc. Bought only power nodes, health and plasma cutter rounds until the Plasma Cutter was fully upgraded, along with my suit. Bought the contact beam in the last level, upgraded it a bit and killed the end boss with it on my first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back