Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the creature costumes do you plan to have actors in costumes or do you plan to have computer generated imagery??

Shad0wJ0ker said:
Man me too. Have you started on the main story(the script)?? :)

Script is being finished up now. I'll hopefully have a working draft by the end of January. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
2vmvt05.jpg

New shot in! Bonnet frame is coming together nicely...

LastSpartan said:
Keeping the steering wheel on the right?

Anyway, your project is on Halo.fr ;)

Thank you! :D

Wheel's on the right. I've come to the conclusion that it isn't a Warthog anymore, and that it's a Bulldog instead ;)

Left-hand drive? Why? We're English, this is an English build :p

But in all seriousness - that's some awesome work there. I'm extremely impressed and can't wait to see the body going on.

More news - received contact today confirming a group of modelmakers are interested in helping build our studio-scale Pelicans, Longswords and Banshees for the film's effects work!

Peter Cooper said:
More news - received contact today confirming a group of modelmakers are interested in helping build our studio-scale Pelicans, Longswords and Banshees for the film's effects work!
sounds awesome! Can't wait to see some pictures of these completed vehicles!

Well, lets put it this way - 1 meter long models won't be out of the question ;) scales would therefore range between 1:5, 1:30 and 1:60 for the Banshee, Pelican and Longsword respectively in those scales.

We are pushing for a full Pelican passenger bay set as well, but we will have to see how things work out. That is a longer term goal.

LastSpartan said:
Studio Scale means small models. I believe it's 1/26 or 1/16.

well theres no real scale to "studio scale" it could be huge or really small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back