Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronster said:
How's the Marine armor coming along?

OD paint is shipping out soon, so we'll have a complete set painted up and complete (with our complete selected webbing loads, too!) - can't wait to see it all done. :)

Seems all the other questions were answered for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
jake11124 said:
Glad to help :D . Also, I know that you are going to have pilots (nice helmet), but are they going to wear standard marine armor.

They will wear standard Marine armour with flight suits and additional gear, if we go by the current plan.

Nice Assault Rifle. I'd make some critique on the muzzle shroud and cowling, but since it's a prototype, I'll hang back until I see something more complete and finished. :)

Will we see you guys at MCM Expo again this year with all your new gear? =O

I'm coming along with a Halo group as Dare, and we'd love to get some pictures with the grandaddies of Halo movie-making-ness, and maybe some shots of the warthog if it's coming along too! =D

Great work, keep it up!

-Phi

Pete asked me to stop in and say hi and show the progress on the MA5C...

MA5C771.jpg

MA5C776.jpg

MA5C772.jpg

MA5C773.jpg

More pix to come, it's about 99% finished just some touchups and workie bits to add.

I think I mihgt shave the bolts on the computer a little more they're abit tall.

Matt

Good to see you here Matt, your work is looking amazing as always :D Really like the Marathon logo on the buttplate

Holy crap! Well, you know about 50% of this threads pages are due to comments like this, lol.

Keep it up, keep the fire burning!

Shhhh dont say fire... I have a tendency to set my vac form oven on Fire when I get distracted...

Thanks, I'll be sending the band saw singing into the block that will be the battle rifle here shortly.

M

Wow! My eyes just popped out of my head.

How many times can I say that I can't wait to see this project finished before it starts becoming annoying? LOL!

Matsucorp said:
Shhhh dont say fire... I have a tendency to set my vac form oven on Fire when I get distracted...

Thanks, I'll be sending the band saw singing into the block that will be the battle rifle here shortly.

M

Awesome, :D

I bet you guys are probably going to work in the original Halo Movie :p

Because your Awesome :)

Wow!...... I'm speechless :eek . I thought that the marathon symbol was icing on the cake (a very delicious cake i might add). This is going to be EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back