Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
HellJumper27 said:
this looks great!! i hope someone is hollywood is paying attention to all this great work!

I know! I'm tired of working for "exposure" I needs my get back dig?

I'm making the safety and the cocking handle out of cast metal by the way, same on the SMG making the cocking handle metal.

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Matsucorp said:
MA5C773.jpg

I LOVE the fact that the Marathon logo was noticed. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be an event of epic proportions! I just went through the whole thead, and man this is amazing. I just wish i could contribute to this in some way

Hey guys! Got another swish update from Ed here in the UK - an in the works ODST helmet sculpt! It's an interesting design, taken elements from the in-game models and combining them with design elements of the original UNSC Marine helmet. As with Ed's Marine, I think this ODST looks pretty damn nice. Word has it he's also planning on working out add-on parts akin to those in Halo 3: ODST, too. :)

DSC00970.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

So - what do you guys think?

the work you and your crew are going to is amazing,

that assault rifle is seemless and that odst helmet

everything in fact

your gonna end up with quite a bounty

That ODST helmet is looking awesome so far! Love its unique design, especially the details in the back. Very nice.

:eek *drops computer in pure amazement of the best helmet he has ever seen* :eek Holy ODST helmet! that looks so accurate to the in game helmet ( just played the whole game again today) but also has its own personal details. You guys don't do anything half-assed do you. :D I believe I might have to start worshiping whoever makes these. I'll worship them more than the covenant worships fore runner artifacts.

That is seriously by far the most phenomenal ODST helm I have ever seen. Flawless. Perfect. Mindbottling!!! Yes, I am in awe. That is seriously epic skill!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back