Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the trailer, we're running through local casting agencies. Main casting will be announced when the feature's script has been greenlit by all associated parties and full pre-production begins.

Peter Cooper said:
Thanks for the support, gents! I actually had a series of meetings yesterday about the teaser trailer, and it's going to be incredibly exciting! Tight deadlines, but there is so much potential in the team around us. Roll on May!

This just made my day,...

Peter, your making me feel like I have to wait for one of my favorite games to come out already,

anyways keep it up and good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Cooper said:
For the trailer, we're running through local casting agencies. Main casting will be announced when the feature's script has been greenlit by all associated parties and full pre-production begins.

So the trailer will be less of a peak at the story and more of just a general showcase of awesomeness?

Like a VFX demo?

I only ask because the script hasn't been finalized yet...

EDIT:

Just found this.

If OC is anything close to how sweet this is...

Oh just imagine!

Oh I can hardly wait. I know y'all are doing awesome work! Your attention to detail is fantastic, and when someone spends this much time and energy on any phase of their work, you know it will carry through. We will be happy no matter what. Pete and all the rest of y'all, Chapeau! Most excellent!!

PS Those pistol... epic. Definitely wish yall would sell them to fund raise!!

so what happened to needing voice actors for some charcaters? There's nothing more I can add that hasn't already been siad. Other than perhaps this is one of the most well thought out productions for a fan film I've ever seen

Roodkill said:
so what happened to needing voice actors for some charcaters? There's nothing more I can add that hasn't already been siad. Other than perhaps this is one of the most well thought out productions for a fan film I've ever seen

I was wondering the same...

I now have access to a professional sound recording studio because of my new job at a radio station.

So if you wanted any voice work done, I've been in theatre for 6 years or so... lemme know!

Ronster said:
I was wondering the same...

I now have access to a professional sound recording studio because of my new job at a radio station.

So if you wanted any voice work done, I've been in theatre for 6 years or so... lemme know!

Hey, I work as Production Manager at a radio station! I think that makes us perfect candidates. ;)

Nicktendo said:
Hey, I work as Production Manager at a radio station! I think that makes us perfect candidates. ;)

I applied to be a Production Director (same thing)!

I didn't get the job seeing as I don't have enough experience on the team (still freshman).

But I'll prolly be a Assistant Director! :D

I think Im in love :eek

The work everyone has put into this project is simply incredible

I cant even imagine how epic this move is going to be - Im too excited

kudos to you!!!!!!

SPARTAN-089 said:
Your 13 you don't know amazing. Remember it isn't about graphics but the story and how the actors "act the scenes" otherwise it would be like an avatar with middle school drama kids acting in it.

Hey man, ease up! I knew you way back before you got on here at the 405th when you were around this guys age. You made mistakes just like he did, and posted some weird comments/stuff too. Everyone is young and stupid at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back