Pyramid Head Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesmikz908

Jr Member
A bit of a revival on this work.

Thanks to Caboos318 I got back into my project

the paint and all other details were a bit of a rush job though

I just decided to go with bare basics and very very necessary details.

Sorry if it's inaccurate, no flame wars please.

[attachment=12861:pICT0364.JPG]

[attachment=12862:pICT0366.JPG]

[attachment=12863:pICT0367.JPG]

[attachment=12864:pICT0368.JPG]

I have the robe finished but you'll find no great knife here

Head over to Caboos318's thread if you want to see an amazing

Great Knife.

Tomorrow I'll have some pictures of me in the rest of the costume

I warn you, I am a very scrawny pyramid head :p

Awesome idea, i love Pyramid head. Ive seen a few iterations of the costume done before. No robe though, gotta do the butchers' smock covered in blood.

google "pyramid head cosplay" and you can find a few, and one REALLY good nurse costume. i know one guy had an awesome pyramid head, but i cant find him. he also did an awesome Psycho Mantis.

We did a Silent Hill-themed Halloween haunted house at our school with the Pyramid Head character wandering the area. Ours was scratch-build but I certainly like to see pics of your pep project.

Sorry bout this double post but technically it's not really a pep project, No resin or fiberglass. The pep part is just for reference on sizing and blueprints. So it's not truely a pep more scratch built with more than just some wood and winging it.
The full helmet is gonna be made out of wood and metal. Wood frames, Metal Grate where I'll see out of. For the pipes on his helmet I'm using small pvc pipes :D

Depends on the metal/wood you use.... I'm using Balsa wood for the frame and some WOOD GLUE to hold it toghether. POSSIBLY resin over that since it'll fail at eating through wood. Also, about the metal, ever seen a heater cover? It's like a sheet of really thin metal with a ton of little holes in it. So it's really light :p THOUST HAST BEEN DISPROVEN-ETH

Edit-eth: Wow a silent hill haunted house :eek: man I wish I lived near you lols. That would be just plain sick :D

Jesmikz908 said:
Depends on the metal/wood you use.... I'm using Balsa wood for the frame and some WOOD GLUE to hold it toghether. POSSIBLY resin over that since it'll fail at eating through wood. Also, about the metal, ever seen a heater cover? It's like a sheet of really thin metal with a ton of little holes in it. So it's really light :p THOUST HAST BEEN DISPROVEN-ETH

lol myth busted, I didnt know exactly what you were gunna use. If you said it earlier in the thread I must have missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan857 said:
lol myth busted, I didnt know exactly what you were gunna use. If you said it earlier in the thread I must have missed it.

No prob, Any questions just post em out. Also, props on the army of two mask build. -Best Regards -Jess

Jesmikz908 said:
No prob, Any questions just post em out. Also, props on the army of two mask build. -Best Regards -Jess

Thanks Jesmikz! Cant wait to see this build, tho Ive never played the silent hill games I like how pyramid head looks.

No prob once more. The build (I'm hoping) will be done by the end of january seeing as most of it will be built on tuesdays/thursdays + alternating weekends. Most work will be done at my dads. Divorced parents, go figure lols.

Jesmikz908 said:
No prob once more. The build (I'm hoping) will be done by the end of january seeing as most of it will be built on tuesdays/thursdays + alternating weekends. Most work will be done at my dads. Divorced parents, go figure lols.

My parents werent married, but split up so I know what its like.

its not impossible

the pyramid heads were at megacon this year (2008)
pyramidhead.jpg

pyramidhead3.jpg

pyramidhead2.jpg

they did have the giant blade but no pics of it =.= i think it was on the 2nd day only the did

compliments of Risingsun.net

Somebody else did pyramid head as well. Here is a nice job somebody did on instructables, might be of help to you with the design. Link

That one on instructables really got me into this. I'll be working on the helmet on sunday because I wasn't able to find the pieces I needed on thursday. Plus, I had a funeral today.

Wow, thats pretty cool. Im not into horror movies (only enjoyed Pet Cemetary and Christine) but those costumes look kick@$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back