Crysis Armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

Im not really a noob but this is a bit of a noob question. If I were to try and make the crysis nanosuit, what would I use for the main body pieces (the gray cord things that cover most of the body) Im not planing on making it, but just for future reference. Also if anyone has seen a picture of one that someone has already made, if one exists. i couldn't find one on google.
crysis_single_b.jpg

you could probly use craft foam or somthing along those lines to get it started....maybe you could pep a base for it and model the foam around that...

you could also wrap craft foam in cloth and the indents would be stitches that wiould allow mobility and be a bit more comfortable

thats what i was thinking box.. thanx for wording it better though...i never played cysis but it just looks like making a suit with muscles on the outside...i tihnk the craft foam would give a lil in some spots...but somthing more flexable might be in order for where the shoulder meets the chest...like if you could make a tapered hollow tube out of craft foam or rubber or somthing so when you move they stretch like muscles..

The office chair I'm sitting on right now has what I think, the closest material EVAR for the Crysis suit . Already in black and gray.

I'm trying to find it wholesale but it won't be that easy since these chairs are all from china.. (Junk)

yea theres all types of materials that could stretch quit far for the shoulders and stuff but adding the foam and keeping that movement would be a bit tricky

i tried and it was kinda tricky but that was a while ago its probably not that hard but if you do i would reunfold it so all the pieces arnt squares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back