Complete Noob List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks i know more know alot more now but is there any other way than fiberglas and bondo because they are out of my budget because i do not have a job and am still in school so erm thnks to anyone who replies to this comment :)

The plungers for the boot seals, Is that the top of the boot itself? I'm trying to figure out how it goes with it. I've browsed around a few suits and I can't seem to find the plungers used.

WOW! There is definately a lot more involved than what I expected. Some of this stuff I might not be needing and I may find substitutes for some of the items. I am pretty good at improvising. :)

But your list does help me out since I am new to this armor making. XD

if i may add something, another place to get alot of the items on the list is home depot, but the prices will vary, it could be cheaper or more expensive. to get the lighting a best buy or circuit city(if it is not out of buisness, i havent seen one around for a while), but yet again prices.

Nice job ;)

This is really quite helpful.

But I only really do "Battle Damage/Wear".

So what I mainly need is the:

DREMEL MULTIPRO MODEL 395 WITH CASE AND ACCESSORIES: (For cutting and sanding Bondo)

Price: $20.00 - $40.00

Where may I get this?

damn good, you answered a ton of my questions before i got a chance to start askin, good work on your research, i think i might start toyin around with the paper stuff soon

Deathcoreknight said:
i got all my supplys cheaper at walmart my resin cost 11 dollars

I think the prices might need to have updates, i got most of my mats from walmart, for a significantly smaller amount. thank you sam walton!

Good to have it all on one page though, awesome resource imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ithica said:
I am deployed which means when I work I work hard but when I don't I have absolutely nothing to do. I love this forum and the creativity. It inspires me.

How did you cheat again. That is awsome stuff that you told me and everyone elese. Thank you.

Ithica

This is a Coolio List of things i need....

BUT!

What if your too young to touch or Afford these equipment?

do you suggest adult supervision AND funding :lol

Battle Scars said:
Nice job ;)

This is really quite helpful.

But I only really do "Battle Damage/Wear".

So what I mainly need is the:

DREMEL MULTIPRO MODEL 395 WITH CASE AND ACCESSORIES: (For cutting and sanding Bondo)

Price: $20.00 - $40.00

Where may I get this?

any store that sells hardware such as home depot,lowes walmart is where i got mine, and also target

Hello I'm new here and I was wondering if I could use air-dry clay, that I already have. Instead of using bondo? Oh almost forgot you can call me Tristan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back