Who Is This Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippster86

Jr Member
Hey 405, do you guys know who this is?

My lady friend took this picture and I was wondering who it was.

mychelle.jpg

Thanks!

oei oei....its on the tip of my tong..

I know im but i don't know his account name, he made a incredible cardboard suite. I recognized his round stomach-armor.

It's the Master Chief. right? o_O Do I win a cookie?

Sorry I had too, though the suit looks familiar I don't know the answer.

Don't know who he is, but I've seen him before somewhere here or on the net... I'll start searching.

Don't quote me but looks alot like r1a2s3. Could be wrong though, don't remember him having an energy sword though, definitely not one of SB's handles.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Don't quote me but looks alot like r1a2s3. Could be wrong though, don't remember him having an energy sword though, definitely not one of SB's handles.

Cheers,
Kensai

You know why it's not one of SB's handles? It's probably one of the MasterReplica ones.

So it probably is r1a2s3, just with an MR Energy Sword

EDIT: I lied. That's not any sword I've seen anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodl3tt3r said:
You know why it's not one of SB's handles? It's probably one of the MasterReplica ones.

So it probably is r1a2s3, just with an MR Energy Sword
EDIT: I lied. That's not any sword I've seen anywhere.

Besides, Master Replicas is not making energy swords anymore. None were every made, other than the prototypes.

I know I've seen this guy's armor before, whether it was here or around the web... I'm certain I can find it.

Anyone wanna time me? :D

3, 2, 1, Go!

***EDIT: Alright, this looks to be impossible until I get home to my archive. I think I have additional pictures of this costume saved. But for now, I give up!*** :p

I thought it was this guy.

And on another note..

Someone had created full steel mjolnir armour! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back