Drivers Wanted: What Do You Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

I love my 99 black mitsubishi Eclipse GSX we've had this car for 4 years, It was my sister's before i had it, but sadly I got into a STUPID accident totally my fault, It was on a freeway one rainy morning and i was traveling down the bridge a 50+mph NOT GOOD under heavy rain anyway a stupid car decided to cut in front of me and forced me to swerve out of the way and hit a patch of water sending the car to spin out of control at 45 mph for a stretch of 25 yds until i came at a complete stop hit a jersey barrier "thumps down for me" my frontend was demolished, the rightside headlight was gone, radiator was leaking, and impacted was so violent that cause the driver side door to be jammed shut - Im like what?! that side wasn't even hit. The truly AMAZING PART of this story is that I actually was able to start it and drive it home that same day!! This car proved to me that even my stupidity wouldn't let the car quit on me! So after 8 months of down time to fix it to present day shes fixed, new 18's, exhaust sys, new tranny and motor mounts, front windshield, brakes, transfer case fluids, I mean danm the list goes on and on!! I may be a woman driver but have tendancies to drive like evil-canevil LOLXX

Woah! That's one fine ride you have there! I love that car and wish I had one myself. I'm stuck with something... not as cool you could say.

Here are a couple of my rides

My 1997 Comp Trans Am #67 of a 194 produced LT1 383 car has original 42K Miles
and a couple of my mods
-Pace Setter Long Tube Cermaic Coated Race Headers and Off Road Y-Pipe
-SLP 2OTL Resonator dumped before axle
-EGR and AIR Pump Delete
-Walbro 255lph in tank fuel pump
-Denny's Nitrous Ready Driveshaft
-58mm TB
-Moser 12 bolt rear end with larger 33 spline axles, full spool, upgraded performance cover with main cap studs, 4.10 gears, and a 1350 yoke.

l_93dc1f6492eba1a0eab12068faee8478.jpg

th_MVI_1374.jpg
th_TA.jpg

2007 Yamaha R1
GTYR Slip on Exhaust
Gutted Y-Pipe
Power Commander

l_7fbe9987e2375ab24f783faaa1d095a2.jpg

1990 Laser Not even ganna get into mods on this one. To many to mention

IMG_0429.jpg

1992 Cadillac DeVille. Needs some minor cosmetic work but nothing that really stands out unless you're looking for it (except the windshield, which is cracked and getting progressively worse everyday).

People make fun of it for being a "grandpa" car (though I happen to love the fact that my dad says that it's exactly what my grandfather would have chosen were he still with us), but it's faster and more powerful than any of my friends' cars, not to mention it's the smoothest, most comfortable ride I've ever been in. Ever ridden on a couch with wheels? Yeah, it's like that.

For some reason, this is the only picture I have of it on my computer, taken (of all times) during spring break of last year. Whoo! Spring break!!!
0309081841.jpg

Nice feed back from you guys so far, I admire the vehicles i've seen thus far, very cool stuff spartans!! I know theres got to be more people "of age" and drive... so let see it drivers and drivetts!!

UNSC

DSCF1391.jpg

I drive a 1997 Chevy 1500, had it for about 3 months now. It takes alot of abuse, and handles it quite well. The only mod ive done is opening the air box to let the engine breath better. I was planning on some others but after being pulled over for doing 20 over after sliding around a corner a cop was sitting at I figured it was quick enough. And to top it all I only get 8 mpg gotta love a big v8.

rvb4life said:
heres my ride :D
Silver_Bugatti_Veyron_front_left_corner_copped.jpg

nah, i just drive my moms 2006 Ford Escape. Its seafoam green :p
Wow rvb, you've got the same ride as me! well, in our dreams :lol: ... Bugatti veyron FTW

I drive a piece of crap:
i717.jpg

Toyota corolla seca, 1989. The one in the above pic isn't mine, but it look pretty much the same.

I'm hoping to do a top gear and buy a cheap Porsche next year (although not top gear cheap, I'm hoping to get something for 10-15k. I found a 1986 944 with only 30,00km's for 12k this morning :D )
If not a Porsche, a mustang, Evo, something that isn't a Holden (aka Aussie bogen car, or voxel to those overseas)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, deja vu. Anyway, here's my car. I've posted it before, but it's just too sexy a car not to. It's a 2004 model, with an automatic transmission, though :(. Entirely too much fun to drive, too. More fun than anyone should have with their clothes on :lol: .

RX-8_Front.jpg

2536679864_bdb3d5b329_o.jpg
Yes a wore the helmet and drove around town. :D
3205009633_d0a346c349_b.jpg
I love my Delorean, I am a DMC fan...... Bring on the BTTF jokes

I also have a daily driver 97 Eclipse GSX, more power to ya UNSC Certified!

colmon_9 said:
DSCF1391.jpg

I drive a 1997 Chevy 1500, had it for about 3 months now. It takes alot of abuse, and handles it quite well. The only mod ive done is opening the air box to let the engine breath better. I was planning on some others but after being pulled over for doing 20 over after sliding around a corner a cop was sitting at I figured it was quick enough. And to top it all I only get 8 mpg gotta love a big v8.

My Trans Am is a V8 and I get 24MPG on the highway with the cruise set at 70mph...lol I get like 14-16 in town

DoC ByTeS said:
3205009633_d0a346c349_b.jpg
I love my Delorean, I am a DMC fan...... Bring on the BTTF jokes
Does it have a flux capacitor?
ok, now that's out of my system. Nice ride :D

I also have a daily driver 97 Eclipse GSX, more power to ya UNSC Certified!
[/quote]

Awe thats AWESOME! A fellow DSMer, DSM SPARTANS ALL THE WAY BABY, YEA!!!!

Major "thumbs and toes" UP for ya!!!!LOLXX

pony.jpg

My little Pony...

I love it because it gets me from point A to point B in style.
I also love it because if I am in a parking lot, people actually watch out for it so as not to damage it. I've even seen people move abandoned shopping carts...
I also have a remote starter for it

Sir Blood said:
pony.jpg

My little Pony...

I love it because it gets me from point A to point B in style.
I also love it because if I am in a parking lot, people actually watch out for it so as not to damage it. I've even seen people move abandoned shopping carts...
I also have a remote starter for it
I love mustangs! You never see then over here, they don't sell them over here, have to spend a crap load to import one :cautious:
How common are mustangs in the US? I sort of think of them as the commodore/monaro of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back