405th Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CommanderFluffy said:
you know your in the 405th when you wake up in the morning you check to see if anyone has posted a new topic about their armor progress and you get excited and try and finish your own

love this one and my friend are calling me like that for over two years haha.

Pat

Last edited by a moderator:
You know when you're in the 405th when you separate your laundry into two piles, one for fiberglassing, and one not for fiberglassing.

You know you're in the 405th when you see a grammatically perfect sentence but it still looks to you like it's written in L33T.

You know you're in the 405th when you see a picture of someone in a Master Chief suit somewhere else on the web and the first thing you think is "Hey, I know that guy!"

funny-pictures-halo-dog-pew.jpg

True story, a co-worker of mine saw this pic on the web and thought I'd enjoy it. He printed it out and taped it up at my desk. When I came to work that day he was like 'pretty funny, eh!" I was like, "oh, that's Adam." ;)

you know your from the 405th when.... your looking for something in the fridge and find that missing handplate you lost last week.

you know your from the 405th when you go to a convention and you say hi to the guy in the other halo armor and call him by his online name cause you reconize the armor

You know your in the 405th when you wake up and thank god it was just a dream that you cut all the folds rather than solid lines :p

You know your from the 405th when your days off consist of crafting paper armor :lol:

<------- This guy right here XD!

You know your 405th when you drive all day to meet a group of fellow 405thers and fiberglass some pep with no gloves, safety glasses, or mask. :eek: I blame the one with the plastic floored garage ;) ..........and Sigma :p (though he and I went and bought gloves)

You know you're in the 405th when...

...you find numbered tabs of paper in your vacuum cleaner bag.

...you think twice before sitting down, fearing you will break your precious butt armor.

...you're smart enough to know that an ODST isn't an embarassing disease.

...you receive Christmas cards from Smooth On.

...you own 2 spatulas, one for cake and one for body filler. Both are pink, and sadly, neither are labeled.

...the only scoring you do, is with a piece of paper.

...your cupboards are filled with hand plates instead.

...you go to Brooks Brothers and pretend like you're buying a tux so they'll take your measurements for you. Scaling here we come.

...the only doctor you consult on a regular basis is Doc Bytes.

...at tax time, you try and write off Olive Drab Spray Paint as a business expenditure.

:)

You know you're in the 405th when you trade your wedding ring for a tub of Bondo...
Then get home and find that your wife traded hers for fiberglass resin.

Bigalt424 said:
You know you're in the 405th when you trade your wedding ring for a tub of Bondo...
Then get home and find that your wife traded hers for fiberglass resin.

Actually sounds like a good day! ;)

I think I got one.

Your amazed at everyone that peps by number, when you do it by blank, single colored, solid lined poster paper. I think SKG and a few others thought I should be committed.

Also when someone asks you how your helmet got all scrapped up you just say "Battle Damage" and continue your shopping in the local automotive store. .......and once at the gas station.

Vex your jokes rock, I cracked up at work when I saw the doctor one........ thought I'm not sure you can fiberglass a flesh wound.

DoC ByTeS said:
You know your 405th when you drive all day to meet a group of fellow 405thers and fiberglass some pep with no gloves, safety glasses, or mask. :eek: I blame the one with the plastic floored garage ;) ..........and Sigma :p (though he and I went and bought gloves)

Your amazed at everyone that peps by number, when you do it by blank, single colored, solid lined poster paper. I think SKG and a few others thought I should be committed.

:lol: That was great. It was like how the hell does he do it?

You know you're in the 405th when your apartment manager thinks you're building a bomb because of all the packages you receive.

...if you've ever been offered a bondo-flavored ice cream sandwich. (That's what happens when the freezer is near your garage adam :p )

...when you wetsand your fingerprints off watching football on Sunday because it's the only way to sand inside

...when you're the only reason that walmart keeps Rustoleum black auto primer in stock

...when you mount an Xbox mic in a helmet just for the hell of it

...when you slap a corpse around in a Halo custom game for better reference screens

...when you know just how much you suck at Halo with gloves on

...when weathering destroys more of your socks than the gremlin in the dryer

...when friends compare your helmet shelf to the trophy wall in Predator 2

...when you know who Rick is at Reynold's Advanced Materials

You know you're a 405th member when you laugh at this.

Adrenaline: HAY GAIS!!! WAZZAP!?!?!?!??! ALL YOU ARMOR SUXXX!!!!!

Adam: Emm...

Sean: uh....

Adrenaline: *banned*

Adam: That was annoying...

Sean: Yeah..Hope he doesn't show up again...

PepBoy: HAY GAIS!!! WAZZAP!?!?!?!??! ALL YOU ARMOR SUXXX!!!!!

MasterCommander: HAY PEPBOY!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. MASTER CHIEF IS A ROBOT!!! ITZ IN DA BIOKS!!!

Adam: Emm...

Sean: uh....

PepBoy: *banned*

MC: *banned*

Arbider: HOW DO I KLIK LINKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *banned*

Adam: Jesus! when will this end?

NOT Adrenaline: HAY GAIS!!! WAZZA- *temp suspention*

Adam: you get one more chance, alright?

NA: Alright... I will be respectful and.....HAY GAIS!!! WAZZAP!?!?!?!??! ALL YOU ARMOR SUXXX!!!!! *Banned*

Adam: Damn it. That's it.

(a week later)

Krylon: HAY GA- *banned*

lol.

Music to my ears.

you know your with the 405th if you wake up after you hosted a frat party still half clad in armor

edit: and oddly enough you also wake up with an exploded battery from your LEDs that ruined the whole system.. I still don't know how that happened.

and you are tryng very hard to be able to play the halo theme song on guitar while wearing gloves (almost there! solos might take a while tho)

u know your in the 405th when all the 9v batteries from the local electrical store is stored in your suit
u know your in the 405th when your armour uses more power then your top of the range PC

You know you're in the 405th when your brother comes to stay with you and you UNDERSTAND why he brought all his costume making material but forgot a clean pair of underwear. (true story)

Air_Force_Spartan's_Sister said:
You know you're in the 405th when your brother comes to stay with you and you UNDERSTAND why he brought all his costume making material but forgot a clean pair of underwear. (true story)

:mad:
Revenge is coming AFSS i will get even. and its not true i always have enough outfits for 2 days.
:devil:

Air_Force_Spartans said:
:mad:
Revenge is coming AFSS i will get even. and its not true i always have enough outfits for 2 days.

we belive u :whistle:

you nknow ur in the 405th when even your dog has a suit of armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back