New Halo Wars Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord Ian

I found this on gametrailers today, some of it is old news, but more than half is all new cinematic footage! this one acctually shows the flood, and a fight between Seargent Forge and The arbiter.
May contain spoilers :p
link :)
Enjoy!
~Ian

Edit, I accidentally posted 2 of the same tread, sorry about that, I have had trouble with my internet connection lately.

My entire expression during that was, "Holy s#@!"
That wasssss so coooool. Makes want to paly the game soo much more.

Dootuz said:
I love this!
All my friends are like HALOWARS IS GAYZZZZZZ!!!!
No its going to be awesome. :)
yea, I hate it when people insult a new game for being slighty different from the last, a change isn't always a bad thing!
I cant wait for march 3rd :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Overlord_Ian said:
yea, I hate it when people insult a new game for being slighty different from the last, a change isn't always a bad thing!
I cant wait for march 3rd :)

Well its actuality a LOT different, by the look. But once you actuality play it its almost the same feeling. My freinds are retarded. There like I JUST HATE CONSLE RTS. IF IT WAS FOR THE PC IT WOULD OWNZ0RZ....

(yeah they talk like that..... over the phone..............)

I said have you ever played a console RTS. There like No......

Just give it a shot people!

I'm changing my mind of not buying it. This looks sweet.
Finnally a good storylne for a rts game.

Dootuz said:
Well its actuality a LOT different, by the look. But once you actuality play it its almost the same feeling. My freinds are retarded. There like I JUST HATE CONSLE RTS. IF IT WAS FOR THE PC IT WOULD OWNZ0RZ....

(yeah they talk like that..... over the phone..............)
I said have you ever played a console RTS. There like No......
Just give it a shot people!
I have Command and Conquer 3 for the 360, the controls are terrible! But with halo wars, the controls are easy to learn and make sense! You can call your friend and say "Play halo wars, because Overlord_Ian told you too" (lol) :), anyway, it is still a great game. ;)

That was probably the best trailer I have seen yet! Now I really want to get an Xbox 360 (unless comes out for computer, which I hope i does). I so want to see the creative imagination of the writers, what they did, and how well they string the whole thing together.

I WANT THIS GAME AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT SYSTEM!!! GAAHHH! (starts slaming head against wall in frustration).

BTW, I liked the old Mark IV armor design, I wonder when we could ge a pep for it?

Texan2012 said:
That was probably the best trailer I have seen yet! Now I really want to get an Xbox 360 (unless comes out for computer, which I hope i does). I so want to see the creative imagination of the writers, what they did, and how well they string the whole thing together.

I WANT THIS GAME AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT SYSTEM!!! GAAHHH! (starts slaming head against wall in frustration).

BTW, I liked the old Mark IV armor design, I wonder when we could ge a pep for it?
Sorry, its a 360 only thing... I hope you can get one, it really is worth it!

wow! to be honest, im not really into stratgey games but after this trailer i have been playing the demo nonstop lol

Man, i'm still amazed at how BA the Spartans are in the game. also, it's good that the game isn't focused entirely around them :p

That was cinematic perfection...

But I can sense serious spoilers in there.

I hope the rumored Fall of Reach movie is this good looking. I just hope it win't be CGI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back