A Hot Girl Is Dating A....fat...man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

okay, i mean no offense to any over weight people here, which i dont know of any over weight people here but i jsut wanted to be clear that i have nothing against you, just this guy

there was this girl i really like, and i've always been the sort of nerdy kid ever since 5 years ago, and she is the popular girl everyone wants to date. Anyway, i just got the courage to go to her and ask her out, but she said no cuz she already has a boyfriend, and when i asked who she said the name of one of the fattest guys in my school.

yes i'm sure it isn't someone else

wtf??

she is like....wow
and he is like.... ugh.... eew

i know you shouldnt judge people by the way they look, but this guy is.... omg
he is 16 and he weighs almost 400 lbs (wow)

has this happened to anybody else?
i really like this girl, and not only his her "bf" fat, he is also an idiot (beyond stupid) and i'd like her to not go out with him
help?

and as adam said in another (sort of) similar topic (or at least i think it was adam...)
might as well change to "ask cortana" :p

nah

okay all joking aside, i need advice

If she want's to go out with this guy PUT the HELL up WITH IT
everyone has there own choice with who they date
and she could have just said the first name that came to her head because she doesn't want to date or to date you
Live with it

adventSpartanMatrix said:
If she want's to go out with this guy PUT the HELL up WITH IT
everyone has there own choice with who they date
and she could have just said the first name that came to her head because she doesn't want to date or to date you
Live with it

i cant just deal with it because...

first off, if he doesnt get addicted to drugs or something, he'll get her pregnant
and second, i checked her myspace, she even has pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
....so?

This is no way in hell your problem. This shouldn't even affect you.

You SHOULD be a little more tolerant. you SHOULD be a little more open-minded and you SHOULD stop basing opinons of people purely on weight alone.

So, you want my advice?

IF she's not messing you around, just shut up and deal with it, OK? You, sir, disgust me, if you can't look past the guy's physique and see she's happy with him. Stop being jealous and just shut up.

darkm2021 said:
i cant just deal with it because...

first off, if he doesnt get addicted to drugs or something, he'll get her pregnant
and second, i checked her myspace, she even has pictures?

I'd just like to point out that it generally takes two to get someone pregnant, so effectively you've just stated you think the girl you want to go out with is also a fool. What does that say about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Um.... what does weight have to do with anything? I preffer my men with meat o_O

To each their own, and you should just drop this and walk away. There's no real secret here. She likes him, he likes her. Period, end.

Maybe she's with him because he wasn't afraid to ask her out. Maybe the guy has confidence in himself and is actually a good guy. Maybe she's with him to attract attention. Or MAYBE she likes the guy for who he is.

Above all, this shouldn't be of any concern to you... sure you like her and want to be with her, but she's made her choice. If it turns out to be the wrong one, that's her problem, not yours. Just be there for her as a friend. And who knows? Maybe it'll work out for you in the end. But for now, let her be.

And like BRI said, weight shouldn't be a factor here...

@BRI: Your comment about preffer men with meat made me smile for some reason. :)

As in "Fat Man" do you mean The nuke, the Mini-Nuke Launcher or an overweight people?
Ok, bad joke, but you either have to deal with it, or you have to deal with it.
You can't change other people's opinions.The best ya can do is, try to become as good friend with her as ye can, it might help, if you prove her that you are nicer and better than the fat guy.
I dunno, might help.

Best of Luck,
JustMe

It sounds like you're just taking out your anger on the guy.

While everyone else is content with bashing you, I am not so ignorant to think that I didn't act the same way when the same thing happened to me when I was younger. Instead, I'll offer you advice. Don't get so worked up with women. I like to think they call it a crush because that's what happens to you when you admit your feelings. So she doesn't like you, move on to the next one. Don't let feelings of regret lower your self esteem, and when you find someone you're attracted to, just talk to them and get it out of the way before you become too infatuated that being shot down hurts so much.

I also imagine a lock is coming along soon.

I can only imagine what you'll act like when you actually have a girlfriend break up with you for the first time.

It's not the bloody end of the world that a girl you like doesn't like you. It's not up to you to understand why, just move on to the next one. Trust me, there will be many 'next' ones.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back