Mythic Map Pack! Who Haz It! I Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boryenko said:
What Recon thing? You mean completing all Vidmaster achievements unlocks you Recon?

No, blue getting recon, and map packs early.. Doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Does anyone else think that once the Mythic pack will be on the marketplace, Legendary will become free?
I kinda hope not, cuz I just spent 1200 MP on it

I really think maps should be free. I know they spend a lot of time and effort making them, but damn, I already spent $60 on the game, and in order to play all of the game types, I HAVE to purchase the maps?

Anyway, Sandtrap looks pretty awesome. Can't wait for some hardcore, over sized golf action.

Tater Mane said:
I really think maps should be free. I know they spend a lot of time and effort making them, but damn, I already spent $60 on the game, and in order to play all of the game types, I HAVE to purchase the maps?

Anyway, Sandtrap looks pretty awesome. Can't wait for some hardcore, over sized golf action.
I know, at least if you need a price, not so expensive, I mean, their just maps, maybe like, 100-200MP?

Tater Mane said:

You mean Sandbox.

Yeah, hardcore, over sized golf is pretty funny when your riding shotgun in a warthog.

imMonkeyGOD said:
Congrats.

The Mythic playlist is up to 3000 players last I checked. When it was only about 300 players I played a match against Hawty McBloggy (bs angel). We lost, it was Neutral Assault on Sandbox... Her team kept going onto of our base with the power weapons, she didn't though.

Well Tuesday ( March 3rd!!! ) I can join the 3,000+ players on the Mythic Map Pack!!! ;) Can't wait to forge Sandbox.

gamerguy55 said:
Check this out: 3D screen shots.

ASSEMBLY3D_01.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_02.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_03.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_04.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_05.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_06.jpg

ASSEMBLY3D_07.jpg

Alright, so to see the "3D" effect of these you have to cross your eyes until they line-up perfectly. The one in the middle is the one you're trying to see.

I can never see these damn things, When I cross my eyes, everything fuzzes out. I can only see these when they're the other way around.

xalener said:
I can never see these damn things, When I cross my eyes, everything fuzzes out. I can only see these when they're the other way around.

Whenever you cross your eyes you'll never see it clearly at all but see it fuzzy like you said.

imMonkeyGOD said:
Whenever you cross your eyes you'll never see it clearly at all but see it fuzzy like you said.

I see it as clear as the two side images.

Boryenko said:
BUZZ! Wrong, the last 3 maps come with Halo 3 ODST this FALL and Orbital, Assembly and Sandbox come out on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 800 MPs a few days-weeks after the Halo Wars LE is shipped. They may even be put on the marketplace on March 3rd.

Just clearing that up, not meaing to see offensive or anything.
lol OMG i just spent 1000 last night downloading legendary map pack and cod4 levels.
but i got banned from exp. on halo for 2 weeks for reporting a booster! :D

p.s.- those 3d levels are awesome! i can wait to jump off the side of one! :p

Assembly looks nice, Sandbox looks AMAZING, and Orbital...not so much.

Obviously, I have to wait until tomorrow to make a valid decision, but still, Orbital's description makes it sound stupid.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Assembly looks nice, Sandbox looks AMAZING, and Orbital...not so much.

Obviously, I have to wait until tomorrow to make a valid decision, but still, Orbital's description makes it sound stupid.
Actually, Orbital is quite a good map for SWAT. Assembly and Orbital are my preferred Matchmaking maps, those and GrifBox (I think that's what it's called. it's for Grifball). The bases on Sandbox are easy to camp in the enemy base and just BR/Carbine the enemies while they spawn.

That's just my personal opinion anyways.

I picked up a LE of Halo Wars last Friday so have the Mythic Maps. They're good, as always. I especially like Assembly. I've got 2 out of the 3 skulls but I am struggling to get the one on Sandbox. The damned Guardians keep killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back