Mark Four Beta Models By Bevbor =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want criticism? I'll give you criticism.

I think its deplorable -DEPLORABLE! - that you go out of your way to make such nice models at such a high rate. I mean, seriously, how the hell are the rest of us supposed to keep up with you cranking them out like some sort of robot? As far as I'm concerned, both you and skip make the rest of us look like slackers.

Bevbor, you are a GOD on the 405th !! lol your work is mind blowing man. i seriously can't wait to see more models. keep up the good work of making the rest of us look like noob slackers ;) haha.

If you want to ask bevbor a question, try pming him instead of resurrecting a topic that's months old. Bevbors stopped working on it but the other files are being put together by various people.

well i am currently working on the thighs and so far collectively there is a helmet, chest piece, hand plates, and forearm. all that is needed currently are a thigh (working on it my self), the right shoulder(No one), the shin(Rundown currently has that project), and boots (No one) but for further Mark IV discussion head on over to Current Mark IV Topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back