Screw Phoenix. I'm Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humungotron

Jr Member
Sorry I haven't been around as of late, but job became overbearing. And since I'm tired of building other peoples cars the way my boss wants, instead of the right way, I'm moving. My new job pays about double what I make now, and comes with free beer as well. Seems working for a brewery has its perks.
For those of you who were in contact with me, I'll be down for several weeks at the most. I'm too lazy to IM/msg everyone.

WAS in phoenix... more specifically, I was in west Mesa. The shop I was working for was becoming more of a lifestyle than a job, and I was going nuts. 16 hour days 6 days a week -for salary- will do that to ya.
However, I'll now be working for miller/coors, repairing and fabricating the equiment they use to make the glass bottles. Not glamorous, but definitely pays better. And the Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane has been remodeled and made into a gym.
I'm in Littleton now, staying with my sister until I can get everything settled. And I forgot how much I missed weather that wasn't reminiscent of standing in front of a stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back