Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude that is awesome!

that being said i'm curious. are you planing on carrying this or mounting it? it looks pretty dang heavy to me!

that is going to be heavy as sin when you are done with it. ... i really hope you aren't making that out of metal

thanks guys i have been pretty busy on another project these last weeks. i plan on making some headway on the turret in the upcoming weeks. but here is my distraction

DSC_0287-Copy.jpg

I got it 2 weeks ago and have been messing with it for hours everyday.. i have hopes to getting the turret done sometime soon

DUDE THATS SO FRIKKIN AWSOME THERES FINALLY AN UBER REALISTIC WEAPON YOU GOT ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.
P.S. GOOD LUCK CARRYING IT. :)

numbre one, sweet work with the turret. the metal work looks raelly good.
number two, love the white armour. is that cast of pep?

Kitsune said:
numbre one, sweet work with the turret. the metal work looks raelly good.
number two, love the white armour. is that cast of pep?

thanks the armor is casted and vac formed. it has been retired i am sticking to the classic green chief armor. i am sick of the idiots at cons that call me a huge beat up stormtrooper.. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
des0lat3 said:
i am sick of the idiots at cons that call me a huge beat up stormtrooper.. haha
o_O How does MC look like a stormtrooper cause he is white? Are they takin the P or are they being serious? If they are being serious then dam. Guess they've never seen halo or if they have then they are just stupid.
Anyway ... ... the turret. COOL. I want one. How heavy is it? Any more progress on it? If so we woould like to see pics. If its light enough you could take it to one or more cons and do this to all of those idiots as you put it:lol:. You know what will happen don't you? You will go to the next con with it and end up doing this with someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeah they are usually being serious when they say that. i will post some more progress pics today.. i have made a little more headway.

I can't beleive they are usually serious. DAYM. How can you not tell the difference between a stormtrooper and MC??? Look there are many differences (apart from the colour).
5453_1.jpg
Master_Chief_in_Halo_3.png

The differences are ... ... ... ... ... well ... ... ... ... everything. Even the guns. Everyone on here can see that there are very few similarities.
I used the smallest pics I could find (that you can clearly see detail in) so as not to take over this topic.
On topic: Yeah. Progress pics. Looking forward to seeing this finished. How heavy is it so far? It looks pretty heavy.

So it's light enough to be picked up. COOL. What are you going to use to keep the barrels in line with each other? Plastic, metal, card? Cause I noticed a slight bend in the two bottom barrels. Not really noticeable, but things like that annoy me. I hate being me for noticing stupid little insignificant things like that!
Are those tools all your's. If so ... ... ... I hate you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back