Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i had a rough night and couldnt get anything completed on it. i did however get some of the cad files done and ready to run.. i will post an update as soon as i can..

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

here are a few more pics of my progress

i demand that this be moved to the elite section... it needs to be moved there for all of us that have started building a turret and stopped... the turret is jsut such an ungodly build.

this thing is looking amazing man, i cant wait to see it finished.

DreadMullet said:
i demand that this be moved to the elite section... it needs to be moved there for all of us that have started building a turret and stopped... the turret is jsut such an ungodly build.

this thing is looking amazing man, i cant wait to see it finished.

thanks man. i really hope to get the end cap on the barrels tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooohhhhh. Looks good. Then once it is done it will look Awesome. Well done on the work so far. Can't wait to see the finished version.

Pure win...Hands down, end of story. This thing is looking way sick. Great job Desolat.

My only problem is that you need to build faster... im too excited to see this finished.

That looks cool. How long until you think it will be finished?

(OT): Also, are you trying to tease us with the rest of your cool stuff?

Love the work. The one thing I love more is the dual pistols. I was thinking about making another pistol, but I still haven't gotten much headway on my armor!! Good job and can't wait to see the final product!

well i threw a little paint on it and started machining the ends. here is a image of what i cam up with on the paint.

IMG_0494.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back