Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: Hey, if you for some reason don't like it, Ill take off your hands.

That is just purely sweet work.

How much does it way now?

here is another update i should have the middle brace for the barrels done sometime soon.. hope you guys like

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

This is a great build and as far as i know the first of its kind. The triangular thing on the end looks a little bulky to me right now though and i cant really figure out why.

Thanks guys on all the support on this build. it is still under works and does need some shaved off the contour of the barrel end cap. but yes i am getting excited seeing this thing come together

I plan on taking more out of the end barrel the weight on the overall is shifted toward the barrels.. i think it wont be to bad once it is shaved some more..

This looks oddly familiar, I think I've seen it somewhere before...lol. Looks great man. Can't wait to get some paint on that thing.

Demerean said:
This looks oddly familiar, I think I've seen it somewhere before...lol. Looks great man. Can't wait to get some paint on that thing.

haha glad to see you on here..

Last edited by a moderator:
i may talk to someone about casting these for me or something. i am not the best at casting.. but anyways. i like it for the time being and i plan on doing some more mods to the end barrel cap like i said. and i have the ammo box and ammunition chain i still have to make..

i wouldn't bother molding it, you would have to take it all apart and create a mess larger than the one you possibly have now.

gingersnapples said:
i wouldn't bother molding it, you would have to take it all apart and create a mess larger than the one you possibly have now.

i dont mind taking it apart. i have been doing that almost everyday. i have had my stuff molded before. i was just thinking if anyone else was wanting one it would be easier to make that happen with molds.

des0lat3 said:
I was just thinking if anyone else was wanting one it would be easier to make that happen with molds.

What do you mean - "if" :lol That thing is awesome and just getting better. I can't think of anything cooler (Halo related) than 3-4 guys with turrets in the vanguard of the D'Con parade. Mould it - I'm sure we could work something out...

DogWizard said:
What do you mean - "if" :lol That thing is awesome and just getting better. I can't think of anything cooler (Halo related) than 3-4 guys with turrets in the vanguard of the D'Con parade. Mould it - I'm sure we could work something out...

well i am still somewhat a noob to molding, machining something is easy. but not practical to something like this. i think i could mold every piece except the PVC barrels. i may talk with someone who has done this a time or 2 and see what there thoughts on the whole thing is...

i would like to add my vote... yes you should mold this. im sure there would be enough interest...

hopefully when it comes to molding time i will have spare cash, im still upset i cant get money together to pick up a Hammer from Dog wizzard... but i think i would prefer to have a turret...

so yea great work, its getting better and better, i hope in the future you choose to mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back