Naval Pilot (update Starting The Full Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the compliments.
I might have a little surprise in store for yall All Ill say is top of page 9 in the art of halo 3 book!! MWUHAHAHAHA*****choke cough**hak HAHA!

LOL CHeers!

Privateer said:
Thank you all for the compliments.
I might have a little surprise in store for yall All Ill say is top of page 9 in the art of halo 3 book!! MWUHAHAHAHA*****choke cough**hak HAHA!

LOL CHeers!
I don't have the art book... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
wowza'z..... :whistle:

I wish I had same head size lol..lol..

5/5 stars

I think it's coming along nicely

WOW! :mad: I want one! lol. That is near perfection! Only one thing missing.. The symobl that the pilots always have on the forehead.. but that is minor detail. And compared to this? Thats like a spic of dirt. The helmet is awesome either way. Wish I could have it.

10 post up will give you a hint at what Im working on. I have the shape and scale blocked out already so maybe by this weekend Ill have something to start a new thread with.

Well I have finished the hoses for the helm I used 3/8ths inch poly tubing sleved with corrigated wire loom the same stuff everyone uses for the masterchief helmet vents. I installed 3/8ths nylon bolts in the lover jaw area to slip the tubes over.

Sorry for the crappy pics but its early for photography lol.

P3310027.jpg

P3310029.jpg

Now I just need to install the lighting and sound board and padding and I can move forwards with the chest and back packs to hook this into.

Cheers!

Try getting a nice overview shot out in some natraul sunlight now that you've got it finished. It'll look Win ;).

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back