In Need Of Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm well i need some help im trying to make an assult rifle anyone have the papreka plans for that and i need advice on what to use to make it.

PLease PM this question to a person, don't waste space. Look at the numerous stickies on this site for information.

Edit: sorry for being impertenant, but you honestly can find them no problem at the top of the forums.

Like garth said... Read the stickys and use the search button. Most questions can be answered with a little bit of effort on your part...

If you don't have the Pepakura model then download it from the Halo Wiki. Then scale the model, print it out, and put it together. Oh, and please don't double post either. First class ticket to Banville.

GUNNEY SGT bob said:
This isn't msn you know not everyone checks for new posts all the time
if you really have to x2 post noly do it in a wip and not really within the same 24hours because as da g33k said it will get u banned if u do it to much

Last edited by a moderator:
try going here http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index i dont know how to hyperlink sorry but you can but copy/paste that into your search enigine if you have no luck with that, search somthing along the lines of "halo armor pep files wiki" this should take you to at least the wiki page then you can look for the armor section in there hope that helps :D P.S cardstock 110 pound try instructables.com for the full tutorial the only thing is he recommends low detail armor which is great to begin with but the better stuff is in the adress above bai!

EDIT: oh look insta hyperlink...thats nice...

just do what i do,

1. go on ebay, buy a load of foam board, uk 5 sheets of A3 5mm thick costs £8 including postage.

2. find a picture of an assault rifle and scale it up so it is somewhere around 30".

3. make a skeleton for the assault rifle, the basic version from which you will add to.

4. cut out plates and stick onto the gun.

5. paint resin onto the surface to harden card, fill interior with expanding foam.

6. spray the gun matt black and paint in all the details like the metal, scratch marks etc.

7. spray matt enamel or varnish onto the gun to protect it from any bumps.

i will be making a guide soon for an assault rifle from start to finish, hopefully it will be on in a few days with pictures. if interested let me know. i will also be doing 1 for the smg pictured below, that 1 is cardboard though but will be remade in foam board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back