Halo Mythic Map For 99999 Microsoft Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastSpartan said:
That's for people with codes. They can download from Xbox.com

The mythic map pack is worth 99999 points anyway ;)

ohhh okay i didn't know that

Last edited by a moderator:
So if 1600 is 20$

99999 MS / 1600 MS = 62.499375

62.499375 X 20$ = $1249.99

So who wants to pay 1,250$ for a map pack?

Another way....

0.0125 cents for 1 MS

0.0125 X 99999 = $1249.99

Jason 'Biff' H said:
tht hasto be some kinda glitch. no one in their right mind would pay over a grand for 3 of the 6 mythic maps.
No, its just to prepare for when its released. It has a high price so its impossible to buy, because the max is 16000 anyways.

It's just for the people with codes to download them. Same thing with the flaming warthog, the special wraith, the golden lancer.

You cannot buy it even if you have one million M$ points.

LastSpartan said:
It's just for the people with codes to download them. Same thing with the flaming warthog, the special wraith, the golden lancer.

You cannot buy it even if you have one million M$ points.
gold lancer?

dang lol all i have is 3000 microsoft points since i bought the legendary map pack and the bonus levels for cod4 last weekend

ha thats alot if you could really get them for that much, im actually totally sure that theres someone out there who would do it. And I also have both gears 2 gold weapons and all the halo wars lce stuff ;)

Gamestop does something similar. When you trade in a PSP memory stick, they pop on a price label of $9,999 to it.
It can't be sold until it goes to their "headquarters" to be erased. Because the company does not trust any of its employees to do it.
A store will wait weeks for it to be shipped back, while it could've been done in store in a few seconds and sold right away.

Stupid is as stupid does.

CPU64 said:
Gamestop does something similar. When you trade in a PSP memory stick, they pop on a price label of $9,999 to it.
It can't be sold until it goes to their "headquarters" to be erased. Because the company does not trust any of its employees to do it.
A store will wait weeks for it to be shipped back, while it could've been done in store in a few seconds and sold right away.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I wouldn't call this stupid; how would you like to buy your kid a PSP memory stick, just to find out that it hadn't been erased properly? It has happened before; check this out

Not stupid, just a safeguard.

I said its stupid because in any normal situation, a store employee should be responsible enough to clean a memory card as its traded in.
It might be a safeguard but I have also seen memory cards that were both "formatted" from HQ, and one NEW memory card, (open in the store and checked) that had inappropriate content.

Because of stupid employees, the company has to go through stupid and time consuming processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back