Props Blueprints Halo 3 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned in LeeKegan's SR thread in the Elite forum, the whole thing from the tip to the actual receiver is about 31", but the section with the fluting (ribbed detail) is 19 3/4". The body of the SR itself is also 31" in length, in case you wanted to know :cool

P.S., A bit of friendly advice, btw. If you come across a thread that hasn't been posted in in over 30 days (which this one clearly hasn't since mid-April), it's best not to post. This is called necro-posting, and is frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group. If ever you have a question regarding someone's thread and it's been more than 30 days, my suggestion would be to PM them directly about it. Just keep that in mind for future, dude.

Hi I wanted to know if anyone could send me the 1:1 scale printouts for the sniper rifle if so could you please send them to me. I would truly appreciate it.

Hi I wanted to know if anyone could send me the 1:1 scale printouts for the sniper rifle if so could you please send them to me. I would truly appreciate it.

Duuuuuuude.... this thread hasn't been posted in for nearly 5 years, please do some quick reading on forum etiquette, as necroposting is frowned upon .

That being said, check out dafrontlinetrooper on Facebook, as he has a large number of blueprints available, amd a sniper might be among them.

Sorry by the time I had posted my question then I saw the message posted by Spartan II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back