4 "NEW" weapons "Un"confirmed for Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that E3 will reveal a wealth of new info..

BTW, G4 network will be doing live coverage of the big presentations... check your local listings. ;-)

What a lucky guy! Maybe you can get him to get ALL the H3 info he can for us. He could be our MJOLNIRARMOR reporter. ;-)

Yeah, well I told him to tell me everything about Halo 3 he can possibly find out.. he said he would so when he gets back from the E3 (He leaves tonight) I will let you guys know!

my cousin gets to go to E3 free because he works at EB Games (idk how that works) xD

They recently scaled E3 back and made it exclusively for people in the industry... which means that you have to prove that you work in the games industry to get in the door... usually you have to have a pay stub or ID of some sort. I ran into this kind of problem trying to get into ToyFare a few years back when I was trying to get a sculpting job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thats exactly what my cousin said. You get cards that has:

-Picture of card holder
-Name of card holder
-Employed at what gaming store/compony

But there is alot more to it than that. You also have to pay to see the expos supposedly (But the boss or EB Games pay for that)

SPARTAN-430 said:
Yeah thats exactly what my cousin said. You get cards that has:

-Picture of card holder
-Name of card holder
-Employed at what gaming store/compony

But there is alot more to it than that. You also have to pay to see the expos supposedly (But the boss or EB Games pay for that)

What an extremely nice boss! "I'll take 5 tickets to the H3 expo, please!" :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah well the company can afford it cuz EB games bought out GameStop.. (or vise versa) But yeah I said the same thing....

Man... I wonder if they include game testers in the guests at E3.. if so that'd be sweet, and I might just go for that job

I don't know.. I think video game testers are independent people, they get payed by the people they test for. Its like, say bungie called you asking to test Halo 3, Bungie would then pay you, the Microsoft calls and asks you to test a game, then Microsoft will then pay you...

Ah! I thought you meant anybody could pay to play the demo for a limited amount of time. I didn't realize it was like that.

Im sure they could but it would be expensive as hell... but the thing is E3 this year isnt open to the public.. so it is only going to be the media and the people in the gaming business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back