Nightmare Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampfox117

hey guys, I was just wondering what your thoughts/experiences were with the halo nightmare armor. Also, does anyone have any idea on how many of the nightmare suits were produced? If I understand correctly, NAS cannot produce or sell any armor because it would be a copyright infringment. I remember that they were a huge hit in 2004 when they first came out.

One last thing, I know that nightmare armor is not as accurate as Blue Realm or some of the builds that artistic individuals have created. I don't need anyone to tell me this! However, I will say that I do like the style that NAS put into their suits. They are definitely unique.

You are correct - NAS is not producing any Halo-Style armor any longer. I also liked the overall "look"of their suit even though it really isn't very accurate (as you seem to already know). I'm not sure how many total suits they produced but they do turn up on Ebay every once in a while - I've seen three or four in the last year. Your best bet is to just keep checking...

Good Luck!

You mentioned that a few have sold on ebay. Would you or anyone else happen to know for about how much they went for? Just curious.

They did sell for $3500, who knows what a second hand one goes for.

The last couple I saw went for $800-$1000. There was one unfinished kit that went for a bit less if I remember correctly. Ebay is pretty hit-or-miss on pricing though - you never really know what they'll go for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back