Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks pretty good, needs gameplay footage. Hope it's not as much of a let down as World At War. :cautious:

umm.. what exactly was that.. a line of crap and whatnot... no offence id like to see an actual trailer. and for me if it was "real" they would have more on their website aswell. http://modernwarefare2.com/ kinda pityfull... if this is real i have real doubts its gonna come out that date cause we would have heard alot more about it if it was actually announced properly.

also the infinity ward team would have it on their website with a trailer.. witch i dont see. http://www.infinityward.com/projects/

CommanderFluffy said:
umm.. what exactly was that.. a line of crap and whatnot... no offence id like to see an actual trailer. and for me if it was "real" they would have more on their website aswell. http://modernwarefare2.com/ kinda pityfull... if this is real i have real doubts its gonna come out that date cause we would have heard alot more about it if it was actually announced properly.

also the infinity ward team would have it on their website with a trailer.. witch i dont see. http://www.infinityward.com/projects/

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/

Here yar go

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope we get alot more Marine action in this game... i loved the SAS parts but most of the combat for the Marines was so much sicker... gotta love that Urban warfare.

and to all disappointed about the trailer.... its called a Teaser Trailer...

What was wrong with WAW? I thought it was great. That might be just because I love history and found that WAW is one of the greatest WW2 games ever.

On topic, Cant waight for COD Modern Warfair 2! Hopefully it was as good as the first one, if not better. Also, I hope they include some Canadians in the story line. Im tired of Canada being taken out of everything!

Looks great though!

world at war is glitchy and less smooth and the damage is less consistent maps kinda suck and since treyarch doesnt know how to patch glitches and cheap things they just take them out of the game(bipod while prone, distance on noob tube)

I just hope they make a new engine because the COD4 engine is already been used twice and its time for an upgrade,
things I would like to see:
-more gun movement while walking rather than unhumanly still
-make all sights like scope sights with movement
-how ever controversial, a more realistic setting, Baghdad?
-more gun selection
-better ban hammer for modded controllers, or more delay between shots
-vehicles perhaps?
-no stupid perks like last stand or juggernaut
-not all teams should use the rpg7 !!!
-more detailed weapon modification and extend to pistols (mostly silencer)
-better made maps that people can't get under
-NO MORE NADE SPAM
-everything could use better graphics
-better physics and rag dolls, perhaps remove animated death sequences or ad more verity
-more accurate gun sounds (should be louder)
-terrorist zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-suicidal bombers (also controversial)
-bit of a stretch but maybe add German defense force? g36's baby!
-more realistic knifing action, with different knives for each faction.
-and other nit picky stuff

Two words "bullet drop". Let's see how many people use red-dot scopes when they aren't unnaturally accurate anymore!

And WAW was great! Mostly because I love the classic weapons more than modern ones. The power of the weapons was f-ed up though. Most of the bolt-actions and the garand should have been more powerful. Since when has a carbine model of anything been more powerful than the regular rifle? And the aperture sight was a epic fail attempt to integrate my most hated attachment from COD4 into a WW2 game.

Spawn Camp3r said:
-terrorist zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-suicidal bombers (also controversial)
-bit of a stretch but maybe add German defense force? g36's baby!
OMG
Those are fantastic ideas. Who cares about controversies? a good game is a good game. In CnC Generals, you get suicide bombers, bomb trucks, and tunnel systems and the suicide bombers can rig civilian vehicles and crash them into enemy buildings. Broadcast would be a good terro zombies level if they use the map again. And G36's kick "bottom". I only like one thing about WaW: Bayonets. They're amazingly fun and when you get your whole team to do Bonzai charges it is awesome.

Spawn Camp3r said:
I just hope they make a new engine because the COD4 engine is already been used twice and its time for an upgrade,
things I would like to see:
1more gun movement while walking rather than unhumanly still
2make all sights like scope sights with movement
3how ever controversial, a more realistic setting, Baghdad?
4more gun selection
5better ban hammer for modded controllers, or more delay between shots
6vehicles perhaps?
7no stupid perks like last stand or juggernaut
8not all teams should use the rpg7 !!!
9more detailed weapon modification and extend to pistols (mostly silencer)
10better made maps that people can't get under
11NO MORE NADE SPAM
12everything could use better graphics
13better physics and rag dolls, perhaps remove animated death sequences or ad more verity
14more accurate gun sounds (should be louder)
15terrorist zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16suicidal bombers (also controversial)
17bit of a stretch but maybe add German defense force? g36's baby!
18more realistic knifing action, with different knives for each faction.
19and other nit picky stuff

1 Agreed
2 Agreed
3 It's all urban combat, I'd rather see a crowded area where civilians are, where terrorists usually are anyways.
4 Agreed
5 They can't tell what is and isn't modded, and adding delays between shots just ruined many semi-automatic guns in WaW.
6 Vehicles would probably be far overpowered, like in WaW.
7 Both perks are easily beaten by someone who doesn't spray and pray. Use stopping power to combat juggernauts, and don't run out in the open to avoid bieng kill by a person in last stand.
8 The RPG-7 is a real gun that is usable. Deal with it or play a different game.
9 This is a game, they have no obligation to make guns more or less realistic. If they want to, they will.
10 It is impossible to make a map "without glitches". All maps in every video game in history have atleast one hundred times as many glitches in them than have been found, they just haven't been discovered yet.
11 This is the players fault, not the developer. Take it up with the grenader spammer(s) to stop this. Besides, it's obviously an effective tactic if it's taking you out that often.
12 I highly doubt that you know how difficult it is to make a large graphical update on limited disc space on a mass produced computer.
13 Agreed, I hate the death animations. I like somewhat realistic ragdoll physics like in Halo 3, and not the toppling bodies that apparently weigh a ton and have enough muscle to support the weight until they die.
14 If the gun sounds were louder, it would drown out the rest of the game sounds, and that would subtract from the experience.
15 No. Just no. If you honestly want to play a zombies game, you can play WaW. The disc space could easily go to better use.
16 Agreed, suicidal bombers would add that bit more, like banzais in WaW.
17 ...What?
18 Agreed
19 Agreed, as long as the nit-picky stuff isn't done before the big stuff.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Also, I hope they include some Canadians in the story line. Im tired of Canada being taken out of everything!

Looks great though!
Canadians were actually featured in Call of Duty 3 as a playable side story in the main campaign. I think they were a tank crew, not sure.

The one thing that really bugs me about COD4 is that the red dot sight is more accurate at killing someone from across the map and the ACOG Scope just sucks hard when doing the same thing :mad:
and
I would really like to see more weapons to pick from
Get rid of the M16, the M14, Skorpion, Mini-Uzi, AK-74u, Shotguns and Camouflage theirs know real need for it anyways. There far better weapons out there

The9thSoldier said:
The one thing that really bugs me about COD4 is that the red dot sight is more accurate at killing someone from across the map and the ACOG Scope just sucks hard when doing the same thing :mad:
and
I would really like to see more weapons to pick from
Get rid of the M16, the M14, Skorpion, Mini-Uzi, AK-74u, Shotguns and Camouflage theirs know real need for it anyways. There far better weapons out there
Yeah, that is incredibly ridiculous.

The reason they have those weapons is because, well, those are the weapons used in modern combat. Some more than others. Taking them out would be like taking the Thompson and MP40 out of WaW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back