New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice video

hi love the video really helped I've already introduced myself so just wand to say what im building at the moment: I'm starting to bondo a recon helmet and peping the rest of mjornir mk vi.Just thought i'd say hello

Just joined the site a day or two ago and really enjoyed the intro video. When I joined I felt a little lost in the crowd, but this definitely helped. Thanks :) off to update the profile.

hey nice vid, pretty much hits any topic you could ask about. i just introduced myself, but havent fully customized my profile since most of my pics and whatnot are on my other comp. look forward to talking with everyone, and sharing my multiple person build with everyone when it gets underway.

Nice orientation video; very informative. Makes me wish all of the various forums I've been on over the years had orientation videos like this one.

Awesome vid. After seeing it(and noticing the forum structure) I gain a lot of respect for how u run things and for the community as a whole(I wouldn't have bothered filling out my profile otherwise). I would recommend moving the sticky for this to the top of the forum as well as make it the first thing ppl see on the Home page

hi i'm new to this community, i just want to make suits and help people but i don't know anything so can you guys help on how to make one, tutorials are not doing anything to me

Thanks for the video, was very informative, precise and tells the noob what the forum is about, what to do, where to go, i'm glad to have found this forum :)

Thanks for the vid Adam! I'm YOSHI.. i've been a halo fan forever. I'm just looking to surround myself with halo fans like myself. I'm currently in the beginning stages of building a real warthog... also I'd like the oppertunity to make some master chief armor to go along with it. I know u not looking to "teach" but i guess my 1st question is (and i'll look around the site myself too) is there different ways to construct the srmor(material wise) and what is proffered by the community?

Thanks for the welcome Adam. I have posted and introduction of myself, updated my profile and beginning to read the posts to learn as much as possible before I begin this father/Son project of making our Halo armors. Thanks again!

Steve

Thanks for the video! I just joined not 20 minutes ago and this video helped alot! I'm happy to join the ranks and look forward to starting new projects as well as new friendships!

Hey I'm kinda new. I watched the video (loved it by the way:D) and already did the profile and had subscribed to one or two of the threads. I was even the first to help out some one who was more of a noob than me. But I've been searching and searching but I can't find much about actualy making the weapons. I'm wanting to make a Combat Evolved Assault Rifle for my friends birthday because she's just the geekiest person you'll ever meet. :D Any help would be, well, helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back